Build An Altruistic Gift List
Doing something nice for someone else is also a way to celebrate your birthday in the middle of the movement. Whether you put together a virtual collection through a funding page and then donate it, or ask your friends that instead of sending you a gift at home.
They make a donation to a foundation that needs it Helping others in times of crisis can also be a way to celebrate.
Reflect On Your Past Year
Courtesy of Mia Ingui
What lessons did you learn? What were some of the best moments and which parts are you glad to be moving on from? Reflecting on your past year, and maybe even setting some goals for the future, can be a great way to honor yourself.
Plants are the gift that keep on giving. Not only can they help clean the air, they also bring a little life and happiness to your space. Start small with easy-to-care-for houseplants like snake plants or pilea pepermioides.
A Game Or A Football Match
If your teen is sporty that supports a football team, treat them to a game or a sporting activity, especially if youre living nearby a stadium. You can use this opportunity to spend quality time with your kid, who might want to celebrate their special day this way. Put a smile on their face cheering for their favorite team!
Also Check: Best Birthday Surprise For Husband
Outdoor 15th Birthday Party Ideas
What You Need: Projector, Screen, Blankets, Throw Pillows, Snacks, and Slushies
Going to a movie theater and watching a movie indoors is fun but not unique. Instead, set up a projector* and decorate the lawn with blankets and throw pillows. You can hang fairy lights around the perimeters of the lawn or stick tiki torches into the ground. Serve popcorn from a popcorn machine and make slushies to enhance the movie-going experience. In the COVID world, we live in now this the perfect way for kids to hang out while maintaining the necessary pandemic precautions.
Example 15th Birthday Card Messages
You May Like: Rental Facilities For Birthday Parties
Th Birthday Party Ideas: Hula Hoop Class Dance Class
Hula hoops have been around a long time, but over the past decade or so performers have been using it in new, sophisticated ways to dance, execute tricks, and entertain. You can hire professional hula hoopers to perform at your 15th birthday party, or you can try this modern phenomena for yourself with friends at a hula hooping class. Do a search online to see whats available in your area.
Organize An Insta Party
Give teens a party worth sharing by providing clothes, props, makeup, and hair styling products, and then let them hold their own modeling shoot complete with a photo session.
Ideal age: 15th birthday and up
Things to remember: If you’re concerned about the possibility of inappropriate photos being shared, insist kids turn their phones to airplane mode until the end of the party when you can check photos and allow them to upload to their heart’s content.
Cost prediction: Low just a few supplies which you’ll likely already have in your house and some photo props from the dollar store
Number of guests: 5-8
You May Like: Wilderness At The Smokies Birthday Packages
What To Write In A 15th Birthday Card
Every birthday deserves a special birthday message. 15 is not a major milestone, but it is a minor milestone. At 15, you’re still legally a minor, and 15 is a round number. But the main reason to write something special in a 15-year-old’s birthday card is that everyone only gets to turn this age once. If there’s something you need to say related to this year’s celebration, this is your chance.
15 is the age of figuring out who you are. It brings angst for independence. It is a time for the development of competence. It is the age at which many begin to explore and develop their interests. Social peer groups solidify around 15. At this age, you are the epitome of cool. If you’re nerdy, then you are a cool nerd. If you’re athletically or musically inclined, then you are a cool jock or musician. Above all else, make sure that any birthday wishes for a 15-year-old are cool. But that could mean writing something funny, inspirational, meaningful, or smart. Any of these can work, so think about the person you are writing to and consider what sort of message they would like to receive.
Buy Yourself A Special Gift
You know yourself better than anyone, so a gift you give yourself will be bought with extra special thought behind it. Your birthday also gives you the excuse to buy something more extravagant that youve had your eye on. Buying yourself a gift gives you a special moment to yourself on your birthday and can symbolize how far youve come and how far you still have left to go.
Also Check: Birthday Party Places Springfield Mo
Happy 15th Birthday Wishes For Boys And Girls
Birthday celebrations are exciting for people regardless of their age groups. They can be particularly exciting for young kids who are on the verge of turning 15.
If you want to show a fantastic 15 year-old in your life just how much you care, then these message options may be a game-changer for you. These poignant messages can express true feelings of devotion and care. They can remind the recipients about all of the things in life that genuinely matter as well. Turning 15 can be a amazing experience for any young soul out there.
How To Choose A Gift For A Girl For 15 Years
- Often, parents do not understand their teenage children and wonder how they might like certain things. When choosing a gift, show respect for the girls tastes and proceed when choosing a gift from them, even if you do not share them at all. Trust me, your daughter or granddaughter will appreciate it, and your relationship will get better.
- Be careful when choosing clothes as a gift. Teenagers love to express themselves with the help of their appearance and do not like when something is imposed on them. Buy a wardrobe item if you are firmly convinced that the birthday girl is dreaming about it.
- Dont be afraid to give 15-year-old girl money or certificates to the store. By this age, a teenager should already understand the value of money and be able to make purchases.
- A gift is not only material. A subscription to dance or vocal school, a certificate for visiting a makeup artist, a professional photo session, tickets for a quest will delight a young girl.
- Even if your budget is tight, you can pick up a memorable gift. Pay attention to cute or funny things: a mug with an interesting inscription, a T-shirt with your favorite character, a beautiful notebook, a set of stickers, a scented candle.
Also Check: Things To Do For Adult Birthday
Th Birthday Party Ideas: Tour A Chocolate Factory
Turn fifteen while sampling a variety of chocolate and learning how Americas favorite candy is made on a chocolate factory tour. Some chocolate factories date all the way back to the 1800s, so in addition to experiencing first hand how bitter beans are transformed into mouthwatering sweets, youll receive a history lesson on where chocolate comes from and how it became the household item it is today. Do a search online to see if there are any chocolate factories in your area.
Become A Plant Parent
As your birthday marks a new chapter in your life, becoming a plant parent is the perfect way to commemorate this. You can purchase a plant in bud on your birthday and then watch it bloom and grow under your care. You will find yourself blooming with it as you grow as a person, and your new-found green thumb will encourage you to add to your plant collection throughout the year.
If you are like me and dont have a green thumb, then check out the 25 easiest indoor plants that are almost impossible to kill.
Recommended Reading: Places To Celebrate Kids Birthday
What Not To Do For A Teen’s Birthday
- Do not provide alcohol or other drugs to underage persons, under any circumstances.
- Do not turn a blind eye to activities that may take place with your tacit consent, particularly in unsupervised settings .
- Do not forget to go over safety rules prior to a birthday celebration, including no texting while driving, the perils of drug use, unprotected sex, etc., to minimize or prevent engaging in risky behaviors.
- Do not fail to consider the circumstances of any unsupervised location for a birthday party celebration, the number of hours they will be alone, and whether they have access to a vehicle.
Last, but not least: Do not forget to show your teen that you love them, and hope for many additional birthdays for them in the future.
A group of teens enjoy a movie during a birthday celebration
Th Birthday Messages Written Specially For Girls
- At 15, you are no longer a little girl, my dear. You have become a young, beautiful lady. Happy 15th birthday to you!
- All the very best wishes for the beautiful young lady on her 15th birthday! Enjoy the day to the fullest! Happy birthday.
- I hope that the Almighty God will fulfill all your dreams. I wish you a very happy birthday, dear girl!
- A big, sweet birthday cake with a lot of candles and flowers for a sweet 15-year-old lady! Happy birthday, darling!
- You possess a heart full of kindness and sympathy. Never let the world corrupt your natural goodness. It is your most valuable treasure. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to the girl who only continues to grow into a beautiful young lady. Here’s to a bright future and a wonderful 15th birthday to you, sweetheart.
Send your best wishes for the many happy years to come!
Recommended Reading: Where To Take My Girlfriend For Her Birthday
Daughters 15th Birthday In Nyc Special Celebration Ideas
We will be in NYC in January when my daughter turns 15. I’d love to make it a super special day for her but have no idea how! She loves music and theatre etc but because he birthday is on a Monday, shows aren’t open. Anyone got a good idea for me about how to make the day special??
One fun idea to help celebrate: You can arrange to have a personalized “Happy Birthday” message flashing on the Hershey’s outdoor marquee in Times Square announcing her birthday.
Two years ago, when I did this for my niece’s 16th birthday, it cost $5 for 15 minutes. You can go to the store and book it for a specific time so that you are sure to be outside when it starts flashing. Our message flashed repeatedly, alternating with a couple of other messages, during that time. We videotaped her message and her astonished reaction it has made for a great souvenir of her visit and birthday.
Ellen’s Stardust Diner doesn’t get great food reviews but it might be fun for dessert that day, especially if she likes music and theatre.
Took my daughter & niece for their 16th birthdays in June. The girls loved Serendipity’s for lunch & then just up the street is Dylan’s Candy Bar, it is the best candy store ever & we ended up spending 2hrs in there!
For my daughters 17th I took her to see Wicked and Behind the Emerald Curtain. They are separate attractions and can be done separately. We both loved it and it gave great insight into the production of the show. To me that was more memorable than the show.
Th Birthday Party Ideas For An Unforgettable Day
The big day is almost here, and youre looking for some 15th birthday party ideas to give your child the unforgettable day they deserve! But where do you even begin? What supplies will you need? After all, your kids all grown up now, and theyre not into Barbies or race cars anymore.
Fortunately, there are plenty of places to go and activities to try out!
Read Also: First Date Birthday Gift For Him
Pottery Paint Store Party
- Another trend that is popping up in big and small towns around the US are pottery painting places.
- These little shops have been around for over 10 years now but provide a great environment for crafty fun that someone else gets to clean up.
- How to Book a Party: Google Pottery Painting Studio in your area and reach out to them for more information.
& 17 Take Advantage Of Seasonal Events & Festivals
- Depending on when your child has a birthday, there may be some super unique seasonal festivities that you could take your group to that would be fun, special or outside the box because they are seasonal. Check your local towns calendar of events.
- Consider calling and asking about group rates or party pricing.
- Here are some examples of seasonal style events:
You May Like: Best Flowers For Sister Birthday
Write A Letter To Your Future Self
Its up to you how youll write a letter to your future self, but the typical topics contain telling about your current life situation as well as your dreams and hopes for the future. Itll be so much fun for you to open up the letter in the future, on a date of your choosing, and see how much youve changed and which of your dreams youve by then achieved.
It may even work as a great reminder to get back to working on those dreams your younger self dared to dream. It would also be a little kick in the butt to make sure that she was heading in that direction and in order to limit lifes biggest regrets.
Make your letter even more special by picking some pretty paper and handwriting it.
Indulge Them With A Hotel Sleepover
Older teens will appreciate the plush surroundings and little extra independence granted at a sleepover hosted in a hotel. There will likely also be a swimming pool, perhaps a games room, and the opportunity to order a movie before they go to bed . If possible, stay in an adjoining room to be close enough to help, but far away from the giggles and noise.
Location: Any hotel
Ideal age: 16th birthday and up
Things to remember: Tell the staff to put a hold on any room service to keep costs under control and carefully explain the rules to all attendees.
Cost prediction: $200-500 depending on the hotel
Number of guests: Most hotels have caps on the number of guests who can stay in a room, so keep the party small and intimate
Read Also: Birthday Ideas In South Florida
Spa Themed Birthday Party
What You Need: Face Masks, Face Steamer*, Nail Polish, Head Bands, Cucumbers
Everyone needs some pampering once in a while. Most 15-year-olds are receiving an abundance of homework and stress on an everyday basis. Self-care and relaxation may not be their number one priority, this can help kick start a regular self-care routine as well. Creating a serene oasis for your teen may be exactly what they need! Play some quiet spa music and layout a variety of face masks for a truly relaxing experience.
Play At The Amusement Park
A birthday will be one big thrill ride if you take your son or daughter to an amusement park. Many parks have perks you can buy in advance to save money, such as discount food, parking, and ticket packages. If your child has a birthday in the winter months, you can still visit the amusement parks or try an indoor water park. Even though some parks reduce their hours in the offseason, look at the schedule calendar online and you’ll often find open dates around the time schools are out for certain holidays.
Don’t Miss: Birthday Gift Baskets For Him Same Day Delivery