Welcome To The Cinema
Having a cinema party can go one of two ways. You can invite your child and their best friends to the movie theatre, where they can see a new movie that just came out , or you can have the cinema party at your home.
Tell all the kids to dress cozy as your birthday kiddo gets to pick two of their favorite movies to watch. Dim the lights, have snacks going around and play a game in between movies so kids can be active!
Cable Wakeboarding Birthday Parties
RixenNZ CableWake Park is the perfect place for kids to learn to wakeboard with their friends and celebrate their birthday. The two tower system with speed control is easy to take off and pickup young riders that may struggle to learn behind a boat. Most kids are up and riding and making the corners by the end of the birthday party. All safety and riding gear is supplied along with expert tuition. Paddle boards are also available to cruise the safe shallow lagoon. Gazebos, BBQs and a fridge are available on site for you to bring your own party food.
Special 10th Birthday Ideas
10. HamsterBall Birthday Party
9. Indoor Skydiving Birthday Party
Look, I dont know about you but I dont plan on jumping out of a plane anytime soon. Strike that, I dont plan on jumping out of a plan…period. In fact, Id be willing to wager if you were to ask your 10-year-old theyd say the same exact thing. Oh! They didnt! Well, kudos to them. However, Im sure we can all agree hurling your child out of a plane isnt ideal right? Right, didnt think so. Well, luckily I have a compromise: Indoor skydiving. I know the name sounds like an oxymoron, but with companies like Sky Zone offering new indoor skydiving experience using powerful air jets and special suits that keep you suspended, the fantasy has become a reality! There will be no need for parachutes on this flight.
8. Gaga Foam Pit Birthday Party
The time for overwhelming fun is here. Gaga Foam Pits offer the fun of the original Gaga Pit you already know and love with a wet and wild twist! Add a foam machine to the mix and the game kicks into a new level of entertainment. Dont have a foam machine, no worries! Most Gaga Pit rental companies offer an easy gaga upgrade where parties can be hosted at their dedicated and decked out facility OR brought right to your backyard. Easy as pie!
7. Lawn Games/Field Day Birthday Party
6. Gaming Truck Birthday Party
5. Arrow Tag Birthday Party
4. Bubble Soccer Birthday Party
3. Water Wars Birthday Party
You May Like: Birthday Party Venues In Baltimore
Plan A Trip To See A Friend
Sometimes your closest friends don’t live nearby, but they’re the ones you want to celebrate with most. Go ahead and celebrate in their hometown instead of yours for a nice change of scenery.
Is there anything more calming than sand between your toes? Enjoy some serious fun in the sun and get away from the business of life for a bit. Lounging by the beach is the perfect thing to do on your birthday.
Birthday Party Ideas For Girls Age 10 In The Style Of Superheroes
A girl who is interested in superheroes may be interested in a birthday in this style.
The young birthday girls age-10 and her guests need to prepare in advance superhero masks and wraps, preferably bright and varied.
So the girls will be transported into their own universe of superheroes.
Suggest as entertainment the creation of your own story about superheroes, a creative contest for the superheroic ability.
It can be a poem reading, a song, or a dance. Make sure that each participant receives a small pleasant prize.
Music will be appropriate energetic, groovy, suitable for active dancing. As a treat, bright fruit snacks, cakes, multi-colored sweets, and soft drinks are suitable.
Read Also: Free Personalized Video Birthday Cards
Question: 10th Birthday Party Ideas
My daughter is turning 10 in 16 days, but I have nothing planned for her party. Please help me!
I’m turning 10 in 2 weeks, heres what I’m going to do, swimming and a sleepover with my BFF. Simple, fun and free. I find that awesome.
What kind of party should I have for my daughter who is turning ten?
My daughter had a dance party with her friend’s dance mixes and she had a lot of fun. You could play random games and DANCE!
Ten Years Old Birthday Celebration Places
If you wish to make your youngsters 10th birthday celebration unique, yet do not have the free time to arrange a themed party, why not take your kids out to celebrate. They might bring one favorite buddy, or an entire team of friends relying on your spending plan.
Some terrific locations to go consist of:
You May Like: Children’s Birthday Party Houston
Spend The Night In A Hotel
Grab some clothes and head to a hotel for the night. Make the celebration one they’ll always remember while keeping it on budget. Try the name your own price options that let you decide what you want to pay for the room. The downside is, you don’t get to choose the hotel where you want to stay. But you can select the quality, location, and price, which could work out perfectly for one night away.
Go To A Sporting Venue
For the sports lover, take them out to the ballgame. Buy tickets to your child’s favorite sport for their birthday. If you can’t see the professional teams where you live or the tickets are too pricey, take them to a college or high school game. It’s all about the atmosphere and you can help root for the locals. If they’re a sports fan, there are plenty of sports-themed gift ideas to make the birthday even more special.
Also Check: Build A Bear Birthday Treat Bear
Birthday Party Food For Kids
Serving food to kids at birthday parties can be hard, especially if everyone has different preferences and allergies. The following are some food ideas that are easy, interactive, and sure to be a crowd pleaser at your childs 10th birthday party.
- Chips & Dip: Keep it classic and serve guacamole or salsa with chips. If you want to make this idea healthier, consider serving hummus as the dip and vegetables instead of chips. This is not only easy to prepare and set out, but it is easy to eat.
- Make Your Own Pizza: Making pizza is both an activity and food in one! Provide dough for toppings and have kids decorate their pizza however they want. Making these mini pizzas is the best way to ensure that everyone will like what is on their pizza.
- Pigs in a Blanket: This is a simple, creative, and fun activity for the kids at the party. Get already made flaky dough for crescent rolls and hot dogs at the store. Cut the hot dogs into smaller pieces, and wrap the flaky dough around the hot dogs. Bake them in the oven until they are golden brown.
Th Birthday Messages From Dad To A Child
- May your 10th birthday be as fabulous as your presence has been to my life. I love you so much.
- As you blow out the 10 candles decorating your birthday cake, dear son/daughter, do know that you make me exceedingly happy and proud to be your father. I will love you until the end of the universe. Happy 10th birthday!
- Wishing a fabulously happy 10th birthday to my precious child, who makes fatherhood an extremely joyful experience. I promise to do everything I can to give you a golden future because I love you immensely. Enjoy your day.
- Today is a significant day in your life as its been ten years since you were born! At 10, you are almost a grownup, my dear. Keep making me proud! Happy birthday.
- Having a son/daughter like you is more important to me than an ocean of the most beautiful and priceless gems in the universe. Im so blessed to be your father. Happy 10th birthday!
- Dearest daughter/son, you make me the owner of a truly happy heart, and I love you so dearly for that. I hope your Big Day is as joyful as every day of my life has been since God gifted you to me. Happy 10th birthday, son!
- Happy 10th birthday! Son/sweet daughter, this is a great time in your life to start dreaming big and taking steps towards turning them into reality. I love you so much for making me the happiest father in the world!
- If anyone is destined to achieve greatness, its you, my dearest son/daughter. My best wishes for your tenth birthday!
Happy Birthday. 10 years old, today.
Read Also: Kids Birthday Party Places St Louis
Question: 10th Birthday Ideas
I don’t know what to do. She wants a sleepover with 3 friends, but I am saying no I have to think about it. Also she wants to make her own pizza and lemonade and Coke, etc. I don’t want to spent too much. What do I do? Please give me solutions.
Well, I am thinking that this is a very small and low budget request. Three friends is not a very large number, very manageable, and making your own pizza with Coke or lemonade for drinks is going to be very low cost. I think your daughter has asked for a very modest party and I think that you should allow her to have this.
Th Birthday Messages For A Girl
Use these messages for a gal you know turning 10 on her birthday:
- Sweet girl, please have the best 10th birthday ever. You deserve the moon, sun, stars, and at least ten exclamation points !!!!!!!!!!
- Happy first double digit birthday, girl! Youre totally going to rock this whole preteen stage.
- Its such a joy to see your birthday come, beautiful girlie. You keep growing taller, wiser, and more radiant with each chapter of life. Heres to enjoying the first of many double digits under your age.
- For a remarkable girl, many hopes that you have the most remarkable first day of being 10-years-old. Best advice: get an edge slice of cake and watch out for wrapping paper cuts.
- Roses are red. Get out of bed to get fed. Cake and ice cream await. So, dont be late lest it all be ate. Wishing you a very great birthday.
- Whether youre 10 or 100, you will always shine bright for the world. Enjoy your first day as a 10-year-old, and dont forget to show those candles how a real star lights up a room.
- Grandest wishes to you on your big milestone birthday of 10! May this year be enriched with many special blessings and crazy adventures.
- How exciting that such an extraordinary girl is celebrating her first decade of life. Please accept these heartfelt wishes for a day worthy of your kind and generous spirit.
Also Check: 50th Birthday Balloons Party City
Some Wonderful Means To Identify Your Kids 10th Birthday Celebration
- Offer the birthday celebration kid a day by themselves with Mum, or Daddy or both, doing specifically what they wish to do. You might need to place some spending plan in position, however, the truth is they will possibly intend to do rather straightforward points. Its everything about having continuous time with you, and also their understanding that its still all right to be close friends with Mum as well as Father.
- Sex talks are approaching, but maybe you might not intend to do it on the day of their party, you can make it a little bit of a routine with something unique that takes place as a component of it. For girls it might be getting their first bra , and also for kids it might be some antiperspirant. The talk will certainly occur once more in a couple of years with much more information, yet it is very important to present it currently and also make it unique.
- Make turning 10 a time when your kid gains the right to do something like obtain their ears pierced, or bike to the stores by themselves. Whatever the point is, maintain the exact same guideline for each youngster in your home, and also they will certainly all have something to eagerly anticipate to on their 10th birthday celebration. Being permitted to do the point is a present by itself.
Beach And Surf Kids Party
Te Arai Beach, and Mangawhai Heads, North Aucklandwww.aotearoasurf.co.nz
Give them a birthday party to remember forever riding the waves with Aotearoa Surf at Te Arai, Aucklands premier and stunning surf beach, where kids birthday parties include 2 action-packed hours learning to surf and having the time of their lives. All surfboards, wetsuits, sunscreen and coaching provided by Internationally qualified and experienced instructors, first aid certified and surf lifesaving awarded.
An awesome experience for kids aged 6 to 17 years old.
Recommended Reading: Make Your Dog Sing Happy Birthday
Activities To Make Your Birthday Extra Special
One of the most important things to do while deciding what to do on your birthday is plan ahead of time. If you wish to spend time with family and friends, you need to make sure theyre available for the day. Also, it is a good practice to have a budget and then finalize the activities you wish to accomplish. Below, youll find some of our suggestions. Take a look.
Send Coordinating Snail Mail
Coordinate with other friends and family to send some classic snail mail.
I love this idea from Oh Happy Day where everyone sent a piece of a puzzle to the birthday person. They each wrote a special note on a postcard, and the picture sides fit together like a puzzle.
The sweetest of long distance birthday gifts ever!
Also Check: Lovely Birthday Messages For Her
Make Prime Dinner Reservations
That place you’ve been trying to get into for a while? Enlist your S.O. or a friend and go for a relaxing, low-key meal that’s all about celebrating you.
Don’t stress about inviting everyone you’ve ever met to this shindig. The smaller the group, the easier it will be to get a reservation.
Give yourself a budget and then set out to treat yourself. There’s something special about going to a store to pick out a present versus adding something to your online shopping cart.
Birthday Party Ideas For A 10
Eleanor writes on many topics, including parenting, single parenting, party and activity ideas, and career and home life.
Birthday Party Ideas for a Boy’s 10th Birthday
Every parent wants their child’s birthday to be special, which is, perhaps, why organising a child’s birthday party can often feel very stressful! And the older children get, the harder it can be to decide what to do to help them celebrate with their friends. Here is a non-exhaustive list of party ideas for a 10-year-old boy.
Read Also: Trampoline Birthday Party At Home
Ways To Make Your Childs Birthday Extra Special
1. Fill your childrens bedroom with balloons and streamers whilst they are sleeping.
2. Decorate the breakfast table! I put a white tablecloth on the table and covered it with colourful party scatters. I then tied a large bunch of balloons to his chair and then added party hats for us all to wear.
3. Make a special breakfast. My little mans favourite breakfast of all time is pancakes. So I made heart shaped pancakes with strawberries and icing sugaryes, icing sugar! Birthdays only happen once a year right!
4. Wear party hats at the breakfast table. Master L thought this was wonderful as did his little sister as you can tell by her face
5. Write Honk its my birthday on the car. I found some window/poster board markers at my local $2 shop and covered my car with Honk its my birthday, Im 5 today etc. We had cars beeping as we were driving around town. It gave me goosebumps! Master L was pretty chuffed too. Next year I am going to drive past the schools at pick up and drop off times.that should get plenty of beeps!
6. Take them somewhere special. My little bloke chose to go to Chipmunks which is a play centre in our area. You could go to a special park, the beach, a river anywhere that your child thinks is special.
7. Let them choose the dinner for the family. There was no doubt in my mind that our dinner would be Chips, Nuggies & Sauce!
Th Birthday Party Themes
Check out these themes for birthday party ideas for ten-year-olds and take your pick.
Recommended Reading: Surprise 40th Birthday Invitations For Her