Idea Lab Kids Howard County
8980 Old Annapolis Road, Suites E/FColumbia, MD 21045
**During COVID-19 shut downs, Idea Lab is offering remote parties and camps.
Host a party at an IDEA Lab Kids Campus where amazing party hosts will take care of all the details-or-Bring the IDEA Lab mobile birthday party experience to your home or party venue and let us take care of the entertainmentChoose your Overall ThemeA Scientist in making or a Budding Chef? Choose the Theme and start the FUN!Chemically Explosive Option under the Scientifically Speaking theme for your future Scientist or Minecraft Mania for the avid gamer under the Technology theme. Possibilities are endless with 30+ optionsMake it your own. Select your add-onsExtra guests, custom themed goody boxes, photo booth, unique decor and other add-on options make this a special experience designed by YOU!
My Pretty Princess Mobile Spa Party
11973 Mays Chapel Rd.
We are a mobile spa business that comes to you! We offer Spa Parties, American Girl Parties, Tea Parties & Jewelry Parties. Very kid oriented and we bring everything to you.
Princess visites at your location! Offering a variety of packages with face painting, dancing, story telling, pictures, autographs and more. Visits range from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
1500 Reisterstown Road, Suite 219, Club CentrePikesville, MD 21208
Salon & Spa Kids is a full service salon & spa especially for kids. We offer themed birthday parties such as Enchanted Princess with dress-up & fashion show, Fashionista, Rock Star and several different Spa Parties in the Sparkle Spa located in the salon. Spa services such as ice cream mani/pedis in our butterfly pedi chairs, chocolate facials, Princess make-up & glitter tattoos are offered at parties by licensed cosmetologist. Parties include everything from decorations, spa services, party attendants, take home gifts, fashion shows, crafts, dress-up to a pizza lunch with cupcakes and our signature Cotton Candy Princess Punch.
Vote On Your Favorite Children’s Birthday Venue
All of these birthday party venues, plus many more, can be found on KidsParties.Party. Using our website, you can find places in Baltimore County, Maryland that offer party packages for children 1-18.
Is your business not listed here?
If you host children’s parties, it definitely should be. Register now to get listed!
Looking for more birthday tips?
Whether you are celebrating your child’s first birthday or eighteenth, we have advice on our blog for every age. Your child deserves to feel special every year, and so we try our hardest to help you with just that.
You can also find all our party places nationwide in one convinent location.
Don’t Miss: Birthday Yard Signs Richmond Va
Pros And Cons Of Private Parties In Baltimore
The city’s artistic flair creates the right atmosphere for everyone looking for a unique experience to host an event. That doesn’t mean that the city doesn’t have its shortcomings, and it’s important to know precisely what you are signing up for when hosting a private party in Baltimore.
- The weatherThe city’s climate is marked by all four seasons. The spring and fall months are especially beautiful times of the year, and you should consider scheduling your private party around those seasons.
- The outdoorsBaltimore offers stunningly beautiful outdoor spaces. Think about taking your private party outside. Rent a space near one of the city’s parks to offer your guests the gorgeous backdrop.
- SportsThe Orioles and Ravens hail from Baltimore and the city also takes community sports quite seriously. Your guests will enjoy mingling with the locals at a sports event.
- Excellent seafoodThe Sweet Maryland blue crabs are a must-try when visiting the city. Alongside other delectable seafood dishes, youâll have plenty of inspiration for your private party in Baltimore.
- Job growthThe tech industry in Baltimore continues growing and in turn, creating job opportunities. Likewise, you should borrow inspiration from this industry and wow your guests with a tech-themed private party in Baltimore.
Baltimore Event Venues That Your Attendees Will Love
Planning to host a business conference, fundraiser gala, or personal get-together in Baltimore? Take a look at the top 20 venues the city has to offer.
Baltimore is a large metropolitan area with a historic past. Native Americans inhabited the land for centuries, though many of the tribes that once lived there had moved on by the time the city was officially founded in 1729. Since then, Baltimore has become the 30th most populous city in the U.S., as well as the largest independent city in the nation. Its been called home by notable celebrities like Edgar Allen Poe, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Michael Phelps. And its the town in which both Johns Hopkins Hospital and University are located.
Due to Baltimores large size and long history, its no surprise that the city is full of amazing event venues. Keep reading to learn the top 20 event spaces that the town has to offer.
Location: Mount Vernon
Location: Fells Point
Location: Mount Vernon
Location: Clarksville, MD
Location: Roland Park
Location: Inner Harbor
Location: Druid Hill Park
Don’t Miss: Small Group Birthday Party Ideas
Corporate Events Convention Groups Birthday Parties Bachelor And Bachelorette Parties And More
Looking for a fun and memorable corporate group activities, an after hours event for a convention group, a birthday party idea, a bachelor or bachelorette party idea, or an entertaining program at your school or senior center? Our Wicked History Pub Crawl Tours are a great way to spend an evening in some of the most interesting neighborhoods in Baltimore, historic Fells Point and Mt Vernon neighborhoods. We have 16 years of experience with handling group tour events!
Group tour pricing is as follows:
- 1.5 hour all ages Fells Point Wicked History walking tour: $13/pp, groups of 20 or more, or a $260 flat fee for less than 20.
- 2 hour Fells Point Wicked History Pub Tour: $20/pp, groups of 15 or more, or a $300 flat fee if less than 15 people. 21 and over only.
- 2 hour Mt Vernon Wicked History Pub Tour: $20/pp groups of 15 or more, or a $300 flat fee if less than 15 people. 21 and over only.
- 2 hour Fells Point Haunted Pub Tour: $20/pp groups of 15 or more, or a $300 flat fee if less than 15 people. 21 and over only.
- 2 hour Mt Vernon Haunted Pub Tour : $20/pp groups of 15 or more, or a $300 flat fee if less than 15 people. 21 and over only.
- 1 hour Fells Point Ghost Tour $11/pp, groups of 20 or more, or $220 flat fee if less than 20.
Please contact us at or call 357-1186 for more information. Our group Baltimore history tours focus on the scandalous history of Baltimore, Maryland. Please join us for a tour!
Wrapping Up: Book The Perfect Baltimore Event Space
Baltimore is a great city with plenty of historic points of interest as well as a wide range of quality event venues to choose from. When youre ready to host your next business meeting, fundraiser gala, or private party, take a look back through this list and choose a space that fits your needs.
Just dont forget to invest in event management software before you throw your corporate function or personal soiree! This tool will ensure you get all the little details right for your next big gathering.
Did you enjoy this article? Then you might also like the following posts:
Don’t Miss: Hire Photographer For Birthday Party
Pros And Cons Of Birthday Parties In Baltimore
Find out the pros and the cons of hosting your birthday party in Baltimore before you sign anything. There are a few things you need to know before you go.
- The foodBeing on the coast, the seafood is especially amazing, but Baltimore is well-known for its award-winning chefs and restaurants all over the city.
- AttractionsRich in history and culture, you can find a variety of attractions whether you want to see a show or take a cruise on the bay.
- Living expensesYou probably will not be shocked at the prices you see in Baltimore since they are typically at or below the price of most other US cities.
- Crime rateBaltimore has an extremely high crime rate with over 98% of the cities in Maryland being safer than this one. However, as long as you stick to the safe areas and do not run around alone at night, you should be okay.
- No beer on SundayYou cannot buy any alcohol anywhere in Baltimore on Sunday so be sure to plan accordingly. Stock up beforehand and use the RSVPs to estimate the need.
- Traffic jamsThe average driver spends over 30 minutes in traffic daily so avoid rush hour and stay away from the busy highways like I-395, I-95, and I-695.
Best Wedding Venues In Baltimore
With PartySpace, you can discover the most unique wedding venues in the Baltimore area. From the top hotels to intimate settings, to the best-hidden gems, there is no shortage of extraordinary Baltimore wedding venues waiting to be seen! Baltimore has the special advantage of having countless historic places, elegant ballrooms, beautiful industrial chic buildings, and eclectic museum and gallery venues that make for the best weddings and celebrations.
Baltimore is a colorful and diverse area, making it one of the best locations for wedding venues. If you prefer indoor wedding venues, Baltimore offers the top hotels, museums, galleries and country clubs. Baltimore also has the best outdoor wedding venues, between beautiful and lush gardens to venues by the bay. Theres also historic and modern venues you can choose from.
We know that choosing a wedding venue is one of the most important aspects of your big day, but there are a lot of other things that go into wedding planning. At PartySpace, we can connect you to the top vendors in Baltimore, like florists, caterers, photographers and more. We only connect you to the top vendors in the area so you can have the best wedding day ever.
Recommended Reading: Red Minnie Mouse Birthday Decorations
Popular Options And Pricing
Baltimore exudes a cool, eclectic vibe where old and new, modern and historic, come together its venues echo this quality. But no matter what style youre leaning toward, its important to remember that harbor-front is always in demandso plan accordingly. The Knot recommends booking your venue 9-months to a year in advance. You could also consider venues on the citys outskirts, where stately mansions sit atop bucolic estates, providing a peaceful, pastoral alternative. It really all boils down to preference and price.
A formal affair at one of the high-end hotels or banquet halls in Baltimore can run upwards of $10,000 or more for 50 guests. There is a decent selection of desirable venues that cost less, but the fact is Baltimore can be a little pricey. According to The Wedding Report, in 2019, the average cost of a wedding in Baltimore was $33,673, putting it a little above the average range of $28,000 nationwide.
Where Can Parents Find Information On Party Places
KidsParties.Party is dedicated to providing everything you need to know when planning a party at a local venue. On KidsParties.Party, you can find detailed information about a venues location, contact information and party packages.You can also view photos, read a detailed description and check out customer reviews. Best of all, when you are ready to book your party, you can contact them directly.If youre overwhelmed by all of the choices, you can call 732-298-6015 and we can make recommendations. Wed love to hear from you and help you plan an amazing celebration.
Do you want our advice?
We have advice on anything you need!
Also Check: Birthday Cake Delivery San Francisco
Social Events Venue For Any Celebration
In life we all have events that need to be celebrated and remembered, and Making Memorable Momentsfor you and your guests is what happens when you host your social event, special occasion celebration, or private party at Patapsco Arena.
Whether youre planning a celebration for 100 close family and friends, a milestone corporate event with 500 colleagues, a grand-scale private party or concert with 3,000 guests in attendance, our dedicated team of event specialists can help to tailor an unforgettable experience for you.
Any birthday from 1 to 100 years old is a great occasion to celebrate, and milestone birthdays like your 21st, 40th or 50th are extra special. Choose our venue for your birthday party bash!.
Our venue is perfect for Quinceaneras of your dreams! We can accommodate your large circle of family and friends wholl come out to celebrate your daughters transition into young womanhood.
Celebrate your daughters Sweet 16 birthday party with us! Create a fabulous princess experience in one of our beautiful event spaces where she & her friends can dance the night away.
What better way to celebrate a lifetime of love than to host your anniversary party at one of the leading party venues in Baltimore? Invite your friends & loved ones to celebrate your everlasting love.
Birthday Party Options In Baltimore
Once you decide on your Baltimore birthday party venue, there is still quite a bit of work to do. You will need decorations, entertainment, and catering to name a few. And hiring a photographer to capture the memories is also a good idea.
- Hire one of the professional decorators to make your birthday party one to remember. From accent lighting to floral décor and everything in between, choosing a decorator to do the planning and work will ease your mind.
- EntertainmentWhether you are looking for a live band, clowns, or a variety of games for the party, you can find it in Baltimore. The city is full of experienced entertainment companies to help you find what you need.
- CateringDont just order pizza or pick up some fast food for your guests. That will get the job done okay but it will not impress anyone. Hire a catering company that will plan the menu, set up and serve the food, and even clean up afterward.
- This is going to be a birthday to remember so make sure nobody forgets the special moments as well as the fun and crazy activities that you may have otherwise missed. Professional photographers are trained to know what to shoot and will be sure to make your birthday memorable.
Also Check: What Restaurants Give Free Food On Your Birthday
Famous Locations In Baltimore
- National AquariumTake a look around the National Aquarium and you will know why it is the most frequently visited attraction in the city. You can see more than 17,000 marine creatures with the largest tank being 1.3 million gallons. Check out the zebra sharks in the Blacktip Reef and a dozen kinds of jellyfish in the Jellies Invasion. Book a unique Baltimore brewery & taproom nearby for your birthday party.
- In operation since 1876, this historical zoo is home to more than 2,000 animals on 135 acres. Some of the most popular exhibits at the Maryland Zoo include the African Aviary with its whistling duck and African spoonbill as well as the Chimpanzee Forest that is home to dozens of monkeys, chimps, and even some frogs, turtles, and crocodiles.
- Baltimore Museum of ArtLocated at Johns Hopkins University, this museum has been showing off artwork since 1914 and it is impressive. Its permanent collection boasts the world’s largest collection of work by Matisse as well as art from van Gogh, Cezanne, and Picasso. Nearby you can book a two-story home with a south-facing atrium to chill out after the party.
You May Also Be Interested In
7 Ways To Ensure Your Event Champions Diversity and Inclusion
Events are among the most powerful experiences for professionals and businesses alike, allowing for connection, exploration, and education. But events…
Virtual Conferences: The Ultimate Guide to Event Success
Discover best practices for launching a virtual conference, engaging your audience, and more in this ultimate guide to virtual conferences.
How To Choose the Best Video Tools and Strategy for Your Virtual or Hybrid Event
If youre struggling to deliver TV-quality video content at your virtual and hybrid events, weve got you covered…
Read Also: Good Gift Cards For Birthdays
Baltimore Kids Party Places
Looking for the perfect venue for a kid’s party in Baltimore, MD? We have all kinds of great birthday party places: bowling alleys, video arcades, mini-golf, laser tag, indoor rock climbing, go-karts, water and amusement parks, adventure-themed parks, indoor play structures, aquariums, zoos, planetariums, movie theaters with party rooms, dance and gymnastics studios, ice skating rinks, roller skating rinks, skateboard parks and more. You can submit a quote request and let us know how many people you’re planning for and we’ll reach out to Baltimore, MD party places to see who is available for your date. You have enough on your plate on a good day. We like to think Baltimore, MD kids party planning is a breeze at EasyEventPlanning.com!
Kids Birthday Party Places – Amusement Venues, Playlands, Aquariums & Zoos, Skateparks, Skating Rinks, Movie & Children’s Theatres and More in and Around Baltimore, MD
Event Companies In Baltimore
Baltimore is equally known for its vibrant entertainment and arts scene which equally makes it the perfect place to host a private party. Working with an event planner in Baltimore as well as other vendors guarantees that yours will be an unforgettably epic occasion.
- Partistry EventsWhether you need balloon bouquets, balloon arches, balloon walls, or balloon columns for your private party in Baltimore Partistry Events can supply it. They also specialize in supplying themed party decorations, hand-crafted invitations, event branding and styling, linen, and furniture rentals.
- The Baltimore Tent CompanyFor all your party rental needs, The Baltimore Tent Company can supply it. They have been operating for more than 20 years and also offer chairs, dance floors, stages, and tables for rent.
- H.C WalterhoeferYou probably need party supplies, snowballs, bags of ice, and paper tableware for your shindig in Baltimore. H.C Walterhoefer has an inventory of over 5,000 products that can help take your party to the next level.
Read Also: Build A Bear Birthday Song