Birthday Card Wording For Birthday Invitations For My Friend
A friend will always be one of the best companies that can be desired in life. Why? The answer is that they spread joy, provide comfort, steal smiles, support at all times, and wish you the best.They do everything mentioned and much more so that they quickly win ones heart.
If you have one whose Birthday is close, then you will understand that you have the perfect opportunity to show that you value and appreciate it very much. You can prepare a nice detail, like a card in which you capture everything beautiful you feel towards her.Do you need inspiration? Do not worry, here we have brought you some ideas that you will love. We hope you take a look.
Birthdays are the perfect occasion to meet your loved ones and to celebrate another year of life in their company. Every good birthday party needs the best pleasant invitation with some wording that captivates future attendees.
An excellent way to let your acquaintances know about your birthday party is through a birthday invitation, which you can make as fun as you want.
Th Birthday Invitation Wording
A little cake, a lot of fun
Our sweet Addison is turning 5!
Saturday, March 15th, at 1:30pm
The National Aviary
700 Arch St, Pittsburgh, PA
RSVP March 1st to Amanda Nelson
Miss April is turning 6!
Join us for a princess themed party!
Saturday, March 5th, at 11am
The Princesss Castle
Please RSVP to Aprils Mommy, Marcy, by March 1st
For RSVPs: 323.547.8548
Please come dressed in green, Daltons favorite color!
Joint Birthday Invitation Wording
1. Kids Joint Birthday
Uh ohdouble the trouble!
and are celebrating their
Please join us in celebrating their special day.
RSVP to , ,
2. Two Ages
is turning and
Youre invited to celebrate their birthday
With friends and family on at at
RSVP to , ,
We cant wait to see you there!
3. Joint Celebration
Lets all get together to celebrate
RSVP to , ,
4. Double Celebration
Double celebration, double the fun!
Please join us in celebrating
s and s birthdays!
Lets eat, drink, and dance together!
RSVP to , ,
5. Wine Birthday
Friends, merlot, snacks, and treats!
Were getting together to celebrate
and guest of honor
For their birthdays!
RSVP to , ,
Dont forget to bring your own wine!
Don’t Miss: Arcade Rental For Birthday Party
How To Write A Birthday Invitation
This article was co-authored by Natasha Miller. Natasha Miller is an Event Planner, Chief Experience Designer, and President of Entire Productions, an event and entertainment production company based in San Francisco, California. Notable clients Natasha has collaborated with include Apple, Google, Gap, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., and Salesforce. Natasha and Entire Productions has been awarded Inc. 5,000’s “Fastest Growing Companies in America”, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 360 List of “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America.” Entire Productions is also a Certified Women Business Enterprise. Natasha is a member of Meeting Professionals International . This article has been viewed 752,879 times.
Birthday parties are fun for kids and adults of all ages, and creating an invitation is an important step in the party planning process, because invitations ensure people know to attend. But if you arent familiar with the birthday invitation format, it can be intimidating to write your own invitation for the first time, especially if youre working with blank invitations or making your own from scratch. The main thing is telling all your guests the most important information, such as when and where the party will be held, so you need to include all of this on the invitation. Once you get the basic format of an invitation and collect all the relevant information, you can start experimenting with fun and creative writing for your invitations.
Formal Birthday Invitation Messages
The fun of a special day is incomplete without the presence of our friends. You are most cordially invited to our babys birthday party!
Its the birthday of our beloved , and we want you to be with us during the spectacular celebration of the day. Please join us on to share the joy.
With great pleasure, we want you to know that our baby is turning on . You are invited to have a share in our joy as we celebrate the day with our friends and family!
Your presence at the birthday party will bring great delight in our hearts. We are looking forward to hosting you at the birthday party of our child.
Join us at the birthday party and make the night magical while showering us with your blessing.
Its the most special day for me. As I was planning to throw a wonderful birthday party at our residence, your name came first on the list of the guests. Please be my guest!
The birthday party on will be magical and delighting if you just decide to bless us with your presence. You are invited!
We are going to have a wonderful party at our residence on . You, along with your family are most cordially invited to be with us.
We look forward to having the night of our life as we prepare ourselves for the spectacular celebration of the birthday of our beloved . We invite you to be with us.
We want your company to taste some good food, pass some good times and enjoy some good birthday fun. Please be our guest on to celebrate the birthday of
Recommended Reading: Goldfish Swim School Birthday Party
Sample Wording For Responding Yes To An Invitation
If you are able to go to the birthday or other event, say yes by using one of these ideas below, or come up with your own, and tell them how much you are looking forward to it.
Dont stress about what to say, howeverthe great news is that you will be there, so they will be excited for that even if the message is short and to the point.
TIP: Make sure to note how many people or who is coming if it was asked.
Easy ways to accept a party invitation on a RSVP
- Yes, we are able to attend.
- would love to attend.
- is so happy to be able to come.
- We are free that day, and cant wait.
- We would be delighted to come to the party.
- is really looking forward to going.
Dinner Party Invitation Wording
- Me and my wife have decided to throw a casual dinner party at our place for no reason at all. Please join us on for leisure time.
- It has been a very long time since we hosted a dinner party, so our confidence is shaken and we will need you by our side on for the party.
- My wife insisted on sending a very formal invitation so here I am requesting your presence rather than inviting you to our dinner party on .
- Sweet, sour, spicy, tangy and bitter, today evening, you will find everything on the table. Please join us at the dinner table.
- The dinner table is waiting for its lovers. And trust me, the chef will also not disappoint you. Join us for a dinner party.
Sending you my heartiest invitation to join this dinner party. Your presence is all thats needed to make this party a memorable one.
Your company is all that we are asking for as we celebrate the night of with our friends and relatives. Please join us to have a share in our happiness!
Recommended Reading: Birthday Cake Rice Krispie Treats
Kids Party Invitation Wording Examples
Need a little help with your birthday party RSVP wording? Take a look at these sample kids party invitations below to get started.
âHappy Balloonsâ by Hello!Lucky for Paperless Post.
âClassic Triassicâ by Meri Meri for Paperless Post. âMaudes Poolâ by Paperless Post.
Birthday Party Invitation Letter Template
Use our free Birthday Party Invitation Letter to help you get started. If you need additional help or more examples, check out some of the sample letters below.
Subject: Birthday Party Invitation Letter
I the HR manager of Xyz company am inviting you along with your family for the birthday party celebration of our managing director Mr . on the. at …. I am writing this letter to personally invite you all for this grand celebration.
As it is the 50th birthday of our MD, we are planning to celebrate it grandly. Kindly bring your family along for the celebration. We would be delighted to see all of you.
Name of the Hr manager
Sign of the Hr manager
Also Check: Inspirational Quotes For 50th Birthday Woman
Y Invitation Message Examples
Aint no party like a wine party.
- So as we keep in touch forever, I have planned a small get-together. I will be appreciative if you join us for a get-together party.
- Lets relive the days from our past for just one day as we all plan to get together on at . Dont miss it!
- People like you have the rare ability to cheer up the crowd wherever you go. Thats why it is so essential for us to invite you to our party!
- Hi, just want to let you know youre invited to Birthday Party, from to at . Please let me know if youre able to come!
- All these arrangements will be pointless without your presence. So please, do join our party on time.
- As we have decided to hold a party on , it would not be possible without you. You are cordially invited to my party and make the party convivial.
- People like you are the charm of any party. And thats why we are looking forward to having you with us to make it rock and awesome. Dont be late!
Sending you my heartiest invitation to join this party. Your presence is all thats needed to make this party a memorable one.
- Having you at our party will be a great honor for us. We are looking forward to having you with us as we make the night of an unforgettable memory.
- Im eager to see you at my party, and Id be heartbroken if you dont come. Bless us with your presence, please!
- Youre the soul of any party, and I just cannot picture this event without you. Looking forward to having you amidst us.
Why Choose Our Templates Over Others
These templates were selected from among the best ones all over the internet and were designed by creative and talented graphic artists. You may be able to download these templates easily for a very reasonable price, and you can choose to save it in various formats such as PSD, AI, or EPS, depending on which one works best for you. These templates are compatible with most photo editors available, and are fully editable to provide you with ease when customizing these templates according to your preferences.
Also Check: Milk Bar Birthday Cake Ice Cream
What To Include In A Birthday Invitation Message For Kids Party Invitations
Birthday party invitations for kids are meant to both excite party goers about the upcoming celebration as well as inform parents of what to expect. So whether youre sending out girl birthday invitations for a pool party, boy birthday invitations for a sleepover birthday bash, or anything in between, its important to have all the essential information. Make sure to include the following details when working on your birthday invitation wording for kids:
Surprise Birthday Invitation Wording
Shhh, its a surprise birthday!
Join us in celebrating s special day.
RSVP to , ,
Dont forget its a secret!
2. Dont Blow It
Oh dear, dont blow it!
Were hosting a surprise party for !
Please join us at | |
To celebrate his/her special day!
RSVP to , ,
3. Fabulous Surprise
Weve planned a fabulous party,
and youre invited to show.
Be sure not to tell the birthday boy/girl,
because they do not know!
Join us for a super special surprise party for
RSVP to , ,
4. Top Secret
This is a TOP SECRET invitation to
Please join us on at at
To celebrate their special day
RSVP to , ,
Recommended Reading: 21st Birthday Party Ideas At Home
Wording For The Best Birthday Invitation
Friends! In case you dont remember, my 30th birthday is coming. Lets go to the numbers:
- 30 years celebrating my birthday
- Three decades of wisdom translated into memories and experiences
- 360 months of happiness and opportunities to meet new people
- 1564 weeks of love and affection
- 15778800 minutes of madness
- Countless friends and unrepeatable moments
I felt very young until mathematics ruined my sense of reality. In spite of all the time I have been flying, and I would like to celebrate this year more of life with the company of you, the people I love most.
The party is going to be held in a bar and will start at about 10 am. I will arrive at about 9:00 to check that everything is in order and that we are not going to missing tables.
I know that many people worry about finding me a good gift, I help them: all I ask is that they come with the attitude of having a good time. If you have any questions, you can contact me. I hope to see you soon! Thank you for being part of my life for another year!
Birthday Wording For Milestone Celebrations
Design: Signature Greenvelope
Every decade, its fun to stop, take a look around, and celebrate another ten years of life, love, and surprises. Whether youre throwing a birthday celebration for your parents, favorite aunt, or grandma who doesnt act a day over 22, these milestone birthday invitation ideas will gather everyone together for the event.
- Eat, drink, and turn sixty join us as we wish Karen a very special 60th birthday!
- Raise your glasses to the ultimate F word: Carole is turning fifty!
- Life? Shes totally nailed it Betty is turning ninety!
- Shes turning 50 and is totally fab, gather with us for Lilys party .
- Lets toast to cheers, beers, and another 50 years! Judy is turning half a century old, and were asking you to celebrate with us.
- Cheers to 40 years! Join us for a dinner party and cocktails as Jenn hits the big 4-Ohhhh.
- 60 and aged to perfection. Lets raise our wine glasses in honor of Brads 60th birthday.
- Not everyone gets to turn 39 twice! Join us for Jessicas second last year of her thirties.
Don’t Miss: Birthday Party Venues In Baltimore
How To Use Our Templates
- Search for the template that you wish to use on our website .
- Open the downloaded file on a photo editing software and make your modifications and personal touches.
- Once youre done editing, save the edited flyer design and have it printed so you can then start distributing them.
Personalized 75th Birthday Invitations
For a 75th birthday, I like to look for invitations that emphasize the number 75.
After all, this is a milestone birthday youll want to make sure that all your guests know!
The invitation pictured here is a perfect exampleyou cant miss the number 75.
Look for invitations that match your color scheme or party theme and be sure that theres plenty of room for all the important party details!
Many personalized invites will allow you to add a picture or a map to the back of the card which is sure to save your guests stress on the night of the big event!
Also Check: Birthday Party Space Rental Nyc
+ Examples Of Birthday Invitation Designs
While many people dont like to be reminded of their birthdays, most especially their agebecause it makes them feel olderit is always good to be appreciative for what you have in life and what you have fulfilled. You should open your eyes to the bigger picture, in the event that we are to value the products of our life, we should first appreciate how all these products came into existence: by us being born.
Birth is our starting pointit is a window to a lifetime of possibilities, the opportunity to fulfill our mission. So birthdays are groundbreaking events, which should be honored just as a country honors its birth or as an organization celebrates its founding.
It is a greater deal than just an event to receive blessings. It is an opportunity to remember the day that a major event happened, to celebrate and express gratitude and to reflect upon how well we are fulfilling our calling.
A birthday can likewise show us the idea of being born again. To recall our birth is to recall a fresh start. Regardless of how things went yesterday, or a year ago, we always have the ability to start all over again. Consider your birthday as a refresher, but spiritually.
Feel free to check out our collection of Birthday Card Templates.
Fill In The Blank 75th Birthday Invitations
If youre having a smaller party fill-in-the-blank invites are a great way to save money!
There arent any fill in the blank invites that are specifically designed for a 75th birthday, but you can choose any style invitation you would like, and then just mention 75th birthday when youre writing the invitation.
The invitations Im highlighting here would work particularly well for a 75th celebration, but Ive chosen these particular ones because these featured invitations all have matching party supplies! So its easy for you to get ready for your party without having to search high and low for matching decorations.
Don’t Miss: Thanking Someone For Birthday Wishes
S For How To Write A Party Invitation
Besides making sure your invitations are clear and legible, you should also follow these steps to ensure your guests have all the details and information they need.