Teen Girl Birthday Party Ideas
There are all types of birthday parties for teenage girls, here are a few of our favorites.
1. Fun Girl Camping: We have seen this trend a lot throughout our teen girl party research. Simply get a camping tent, blankets, pillows, and lights and enjoy a not so rough night of sleep outdoors.
3. Pizza Party: Did someone say pizza? Its the universal food most teens cant pass up! Of course, most teenagers will settle for plain cheese, pepperoni, or sausage pizza, but why not take it up a notch by serving all different kinds of pizzas to tempt their tastebuds.
6. Spa Party: Hello, sheet masks and pedicures! Step it up a notch and provide cucumber slices for their eyes while they lounge about. You can hand out slippers or nail polishes as party favors. Why not dedicate some time to a DIY and make a sugar scrub or bath bombs?
34. Popcorn Bar
35. Rent a Hotel Room for the Night: A great way to host a fun birthday party and keep the mess out of your house is to rent a hotel room for the night. Depending on the number of kids in attendance, you can even book adjoining rooms so they can all be together and have fun until the wee hours of the morning .
Paintball Party ~ Hostess With The Mostess
To be honest, my girls are afraid of paintballing, but Im sure if there were some fun guy friends involved, they would pile on the thick clothes and have a blast. For the after party, a display of colored gumballs and other ball shaped treats would be fun!
A birthday party for teenagers isnt complete without some great gifts see a whole list of gift ideas below our newsletter offer!
Diy Neon Glow Teen Birthday Party Idea:
There are so many themes for the parties that you can adopt and celebrate, but this one is so damn rock on. This neon theme would be loved and appreciated by everyone with everything so colorful and glowing in the dark from the kids accessories to the fun table decor and the table background. Here is the original link where you can grab those tiny details to adopt this theme so perfectly karaspartyideas
You May Like: Best Place For Teenage Birthday Party
Near The Water Have A Beach Party
The beach is a great location for a teenage birthday party. Invite friends and family to a certain spot along the coast . You can set up a few grills and cook right onsite. Kids can play in the water or start a sand volleyball tournament. If you want to make it extra adventurous, have an instructor come with some surfboards and invite everyone to try surfing for the first time. You dont need much to decorate because the backdrop is already gorgeous. Just make sure to pack lots of sunscreen and water for everyone.
Even if youre miles away from the beach, you can still pull together a beach-themed party. Grab some palm tree decor, a few bouquets of brightly colored flowers, and you can throw a luau in your backyard. Break out the limbo stick and play some tropical music and help make it feel like everyone is on an island.
Organize An Insta Party
Give teens a party worth sharing by providing clothes, props, makeup, and hair styling products, and then let them hold their modeling shoot complete with a photo session.
Ideal age: 13 and up
Things to remember: Be sure to establish healthy boundaries and ground rules. The kids could even help come up with what they should be. For example, “only take pictures or post photos with consent, only post fully-clothed pictures, and agree to delete photos at the request of those in a photo.”
Estimated cost: Low just a few supplies, which you’ll likely already have in your house, and some photo props from the dollar store.
Number of guests: 58
- RELATED: 10 Makeup Kits for Tweens We Love
You May Like: Order Birthday Cake Online Nyc
+ Fun Birthday Party Activities For Teens
Your kid wants to be cool and lets be honest, you want to be the cool parent. Planning birthday party activities for teens can be challenging because the themed ideas of their youth are too babyish and there is a fine line between whats cool and whats not. While teen parties can be a lot of fun, get it wrong and everyones cool status drops way down. Teen parties take a fair amount of planning and you need a great list of activities planned and ready to go.
A house full of teens can turn unruly if there arent enough activities to keep them occupied and happy. Ive gathered up a list of cool birthday party activities and fun games, all of which received two thumbs up from my own teen, to help you plan the best bash that will elevate you to cool parent status. If you want to plan all of these activities around a theme be sure to check out these 11 Fun Party Theme Ideas for Teens.
The best part is that these birthday party activities for teens are sure to keep everyone busy and having a blast. At the end of the night, youll be able to sit back and pat yourself on the back for a job well done. And if youre really lucky, your teen might even say thanks.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read more about these links in my disclosure policy.
How To Make A Teen Birthday Party Affordable
Luckily, there are lots of birthday ideas for teens that are affordable and wont break the bank. Here are a few tips to make your party more affordable when you are coming up with cheap birthday party ideas for teens. These tips can help you save quite a bit.
- One of the best ways to save money is to have your party at home.
- Making your own supplies can save a ton of money, it just takes a little bit of creativity.
- Borrow anything you can from friends and family to help save money.
- If you must spend money on decorations and supplies, go for the more affordable choices. Nothing has to be name brand so dont feel guilty about shopping at discount stores.
- If you plan a party somewhere special, like an indoor water park, take advantage of any discounts or coupons. Many of them offer birthday or party discounts that will help you save.
- Dont order a birthday cake. Make your own birthday cake or cupcakes at home. You can also use a homemade frosting recipe to top the cake off with.
- Go with easy party foods that you can make yourself.
- Print out your own birthday party invitations.
You May Like: How Much Is A Birthday Party At K1 Speed
Emoji Themed Party ~ Wants And Wishes
How would we ever know how our teens feel in their texts without emojis?! Just teasing kind of. Did you see how cute those po0p emoji cupcakes are? It sounds a little off to say that, but seriously. Cute. The easy thing about an emoji party is there is literally a huge variety of emoji trinkets and decorations available to use.
Some Favorite Products for This Party:These emoji keychains are such a great party favor I know my kids would hook them on their backpacks and love it even more that their friends had one too!
When Your Child Hits The Tween Or Teen Years Planning A Cool Birthday Party Can Be Tricky Theyre Still Young Enough To Actually Want A Birthday Party But Old Enough To Give A Big Thumbs Down To Anything Thats Lame Boring Or Too Childish
Thats why we asked every tween and teen we knew for their opinion! Our list doesnt cover all the amazing birthday party ideas for teenagers they passed along, but it does highlight the best-of-the-best! From an epic outdoor movie night thats anything but boring to a murder mystery party thatll keep your teens guests guessing, we gathered 18 cool birthday party ideas for teenagers that are hip enough for even the pickiest teen!
So, go ahead, ramp up the cool factor when planning your teens next birthday party with these 18 cool birthday party ideas for teenagers theyll flip over!
Read Also: Send Someone A Birthday Gift
Stay At Home Or Go Somewhere
So, which is better to celebrate a birthday at home, or to go somewhere? To make the right decision, you need to weigh several factors:
- preferences and hobbies of the birthday man himself
- estimated holiday budget
- number and composition of invitees, their features and favorites
- physiological characteristics of adolescents the need to throw out energy in motion, dancing, outdoor games, competitions
- age-related need for adolescents to make as much noise as possible to shout for themselves and listen to loud music
- the amount of free time you can devote to preparing the holiday
Its impossible to say in advance exactly which version of the holiday is preferable for you. It all depends on your specific situation.
But if you, thinking over the program for a teenagers birthday, will not be guided by how it is customary to conduct it, and not by how you held it in your childhood. You will most likely get a perfect holiday, and this teenager will remember the day for a long time.
Teen Boy Birthday Parties
The most important thing to remember when throwing a teen boy a birthday party is that underneath all that height and hair is the same little boy you know and love. Choose an activity that they love and plan a fun party around that! Most boys I know are not extravagant and over the top when it comes to parties. This makes it easier to come up with cheap birthday ideas for your teenager. Here are a few ideas:
- Night Games Party: Plan a few night party games including Capture the Flag and Fugitive. Have the boys bring their own flashlights or buy a set of inexpensive glow in the dark sticks to hand out.
- Sports Party: If their birthday is around a big sporting event, have your sons buddies come over to watch the game together. Provide LOTS of food and drinks and theyll be thrilled.
- Scary Movie Party: If your teen boy likes to be scared, pick an appropriately scary teen boy movie for a party. Bonus points if the party falls on Friday the 13th.
- Olympics: You could make the events true to Olympic events OR do a silly version. Make medals out of ribbon and peanut butter cups for the big award ceremony. You could do this party at a park or a swimming pool.
Read Also: Birthday Party Ideas Rapid City Sd
Mega Slip N Slide Party
If your teens party takes place during the summer and you have a hill or incline in your yard, then you can do a slip n slide party. Grab a long roll of plastic sheeting and stretch it out down the hill. Make sure they are connected properly so that they do not come apart. Then, use a hose to make them wet and slippery. Invite the guests to wear clothes to get wet in, and send them down the slip n slide. You can even add a little baby soap to make it even more slippery!
Teen Birthday Party Activities
This post may contain affiliate links: full affiliate disclosure.
Needing more activities for the birthday party? These teen birthday party activities are easy, fun, and creative.
Kids grow up fast. If you have a teen, cherish her special moments because before you know it, she will fly the coop. One such special occasion is your teens birthday.
Now, planning the decor and the cake is an easy task, but planning the games and fun bits of the party is hard.
But you dont have to break a sweat thinking about the fun and games at your teens birthday party. Here are 27 Teen Birthday Party Activities that the kids will love.
Don’t Miss: Carrot Cake Birthday Cake Delivery
Host The 13th Birthday Party At A Unique Peerspace Venue
In our opinion, 13th birthday party ideas are only as good as their setting. Thankfully, Peerspace has you covered: its the place to rent unique spaces for events like birthday parties. With thousands of cool venues across the United States, Canada, and beyond, you can take your 13th birthday party anywhere you like. Houses with an awesome backyard and a pool, a rooftop with stunning views, or even a property with a private movie theater room are all at your fingertips! Plus, since Peerspace venues are usually wildly stylish, you really wont have to worry much about decorations. And you can find venues with plenty of cool rooms that your teen can pose for photos in with their friends.
Many spaces are suitable for young adults and youll be happy knowing that all are clean and safe. Only people over the age of 18 can rent a space, so it will be necessary for you to book and, of course, accompany your child and their friends. The bottom line? Your 13-year-old will be psyched to celebrate this milestone in a killer space that their tween friends will be talking about until Sweet 16.
Birthday Party Ideas For Teens
Its easy when the kids are young to figure out fun party themes, but as a tween or teen girl- ah its so much harder! They still want parties but dont like the little kid stuff. Thats what the 13 -year -old at my house is saying at least! I rounded up some fun teen birthday party ideas for her shes dying over that Instagram party! Thought you might like them too! And if youre looking for a fun birthday photo backdrop, check here.
You May Like: Goodie Girl Birthday Cake Cookies
Embark On A Scavenger Hunt
Many people often forget to take advantage of the attractions their hometown has while dreaming about other destinations. A scavenger hunt can help your teenager and their friends get out and explore some of the city and possibly even learn something too!
Lets Roam puts together custom Birthday Party Scavenger Hunts with challenges, photo ops, and even bits of trivia about the guest of honor, if youd like! Each adventure is personalized and provides a great way to get everyone involved. Create teams and compete against each other! Youll have a fantastic time and make memories with family and friends.
Teen Birthday Party Ideas For Your Tween Or Teen Girls
1. is always a hit with the teens! Isnt this party just adorable!?
2. Have the kids make their own pizza! Girls love to cook so why not combine it with another fun activity!?
3. While an ice cream buffet is sure to be another hit!
4. Because the birthday girl is a bright star in your life. Throw an under the stars teen birthday party complete with star grazing and yummy treats!
5. A spa party would be the perfect fit for any tween girl!
6. I remember doing these scavenger hunts as a teen, here are some great tips on how to plan a successful one!
7. Nothing more fun than a backyard beach party! So many cute ways to turn your backyard into the perfect beach setting!
8. Wouldnt a cake decorating party be so much fun? Each girl gets their own cake to decorate!
9. Of course, a mall theme would be super fun! Here are some great tips on creating a Mall SWAG bag for your guests!
10. Have an amazing race party also a great way for the girls to interact and have a blast!
11. This neon glow in the dark party is a definite show stopper! How much fun would this be?
12. Fondue parties are fun for any age! Its always super fun to dip yummy food into yummy chocolate!
13. Is your girl a reading buff? Then, this Vintage Nancy Drew Mystery Party is so gorgeous! I think I want one for me!
14. Maybe you want to go all outthen how about a girls weekend at a hotel? All the food, snacks and swimming you can get!
15. However, dont just have any old pool party! Make it a safari pool party!
You May Like: Fun Places You Can Go For Your Birthday
Super Fun Teenage Girl Birthday Party Activities
There are a ton of different teenage girl birthday party activities that you can do in order to make the day special.
You can go shopping, have a spa day, or even just stay home and have a movie marathon. No matter what you do, though, teenage girl birthday party activities should be fun and memorable. Here are some ideas to get you started.
Some party ideas are complete themes, others are just fun activities teens can do to have a great time with their best friends, whether its just a few girls or a whole group of teens.
Teen activities of all kinds are included from teen slumber party ideas to outdoor teen activities youre sure to find something to have a great time.
This post contains affiliate links. I will earn a commission at no additional charge to you if you make a purchase using my links.