Verses You Can Share With A Friend On Their Birthday
Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image in the image of God He created him male and female He created them.
Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Matthew 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever
Godly And Religious Happy Birthday Wishes For A Friend
Godly happy birthday wishes for a special friend. Religious Happy Birthday Wishes for a Friend. Birthday Wishes for a Religious Friend.
41. Leave your fears with the Lord in the new age and keep basking in Gods love for the rest of the year. Happy Birthday dear with lots of good wishes.
42. Find solace in the Lords warm embrace when you feel lonely. Find answers in His loving Grace when your heart is gripped by doubt. From my heart, am wishing you loads of blessings to come in the succeeding chapter of your lifetime. Happy Birthday.
43. May the Lord Himself be your portion in the new age and be satisfied with the bread from His table as you enter into the new chapter of your lifetime. Happy Birthday.
44. In the new age long may the echo of your heart be songs of praises, the desire of your heart be to be satisfied with the Lord Himself. The Lord hold you away from evil troubles. Happy Birthday.
45. If only words were enough to sing of the gracious flow of thanks from my heart then you will see how thankful I am for having you as a friend. Happy Birthday to a lovely friend.
46. A blessing to be treasured is the gift of life and my heart is full of gratitude to seeing you witness the new age. Live the new age finding reasons to bring joy and love to everyone around you. Happy Birthday.
49. Beyond what words could express in prayer, I ask that the Lord fill your lovely heart with treasures of goodness in the new age. Happy Birthday.
Bible Verses For A Friends Birthday
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things.
Luke 12:22 Then He said to His disciples, “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat nor about the body, what you will put on.
Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.
Romans 13:8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body and be thankful.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 20 Bible Verses For When Youre Having A Difficult Day
Though we can rest assured salvation awaits God’s believers, He has given us days of life to complete His work on Earth. We can use birthdays to celebrate our friends and their accomplishments, thanking them for the joy, wisdom, and support they offer to us.
Recommended Reading: Birthday Gift Basket Ideas For Him
Christian Birthday Wishes For Sister
is what we will be blessed, and whoever thinks eternity. Amen.end they are new the Thessalonians, he writes about hope in Jesus in the Lord the day of come to an In Paul’s letter to birthday as our a blessing, that whoever trusts now and to never ceases his mercies never chosen youencouraging on a This proverb contains
the glory both of the Lord God, that he has can be especially in the Lord.Jesus Christ. To him be The steadfast love
Jesus Christ. For we know, brothers loved by This encouraging verse he who trusts Lord and Savior is working.in our Lord
given to us.will discover good, and blessed is knowledge of our that the Lord steadfastness of hope who has been to the word
the grace and can have confidence of love and the Holy Spirit Whoever gives thought But grow in the Lord we faith and labor our hearts through
overflow with gratitiude.the water.are delighted in your work of been poured into to our lives. Our hearts should
Birthday Bible Verses For Friends
- The LORD bless you, and keep you The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26
- For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you.- Proverbs 9:11
- Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. James 1:17
You might like: Emotional Happy Birthday Messages for Mom From Son
- This is the day which the LORD has made Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
- Thus it came about on the third day, which was Pharaohs birthday, that he made a feast for all his servants and he lifted up the head of the chief cupbearer and the head of the chief baker among his servants. Genesis 40:20
- Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15
- You have crowned the year with Your bounty, And Your paths drip with fatness.- Psalm 65:11
- Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. 3 John 1:2
Also Check: Save The Date 80th Birthday Template
My Top 5 Favorite Bible Verses
We all have those favorite verses, and these are my favorite verses. They always encourage me, stir up my faith, and draw me closer to God.
And they work great for Birthdays. I hope they do the same for you and whoever will be receiving them.
The Lord bless youthe Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wickedor stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night.That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in seasonand whose leaf does not wither whatever they do prospers. Psalm 1:1-3
But those who wait on the LordShall renew their strength They shall mount up with wings like eagles,They shall run and not be weary,They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-12
Happy Birthday To You Prayer
Another year of life upon this earth:
I hope that you have used it fully and well.And yet another starting now, today:Perhaps you should rededicate your life,And give it to the Lord, who gave you yours.
For all that went before has passed behind Your future lies before you like a road.And so I pray the Lord will be with you,And dwell with you, and keep you as His own,And walk with you, beside you, down the road.
And now I pray that He will make todayThe finest birthday that you ever had.
Read Also: Best Birthday Surprise For Husband
Birthday Verses For Wife
We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiastes 3:1
You are altogether beautiful, my darling there is no flaw in you. Song of Solomon 4:7
The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. Proverbs 31:11-12
He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord. Proverbs 18:22
House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the Lord. Proverbs 18:19
Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15
Two are better than one Ecclesiastes 4:9
Best Bible Verses For Birthdays
Birthdays are a wonderful experience, especially for children. They are a glorious moment we celebrate the anniversary of our birth and give thanks for another year of life! Theyre also an opportunity to give our love to family and friends by sharing heartfelt gifts and words of appreciation. And what better words to share than the Word of God? Including a quote from scripture can make the perfect addition to any birthday card or cake, reminding them of Gods love.
We are happy to gather the 35 best Bible verses for birthdays for your convenience. May these Bible verses add a divine touch to your birthday celebrations! We have also included additional ones that are great for your friend, wife, husband, and sister!
You May Like: Birthday Party Ideas For 28 Year Old Female
Inspirational Bible Quotes For Happy Birthday
I sought the LORD, and he answered me he delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. James 1:12
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich. 2 Corinthians 8:9
But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
But let all who take refuge in you be glad let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. Psalm 5:11
I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7
Christian Birthday Wishes For Female Friend Or Male Friend
Christian Birthday Wishes for a dear female or male friend. Christian Birthday Wishes for best Friend male or female.
11. For you this day be the prayer that you prosper in all you commit yourself into and think of in the new age. Happy Birthday.
12. For been a constant source of inspiration to me. May your source of inspiration never run dry as you celebrate the new year. Happy Birthday.
13. Let your heart be filled with thanks for seeing a day as this once again. Look around you over all that the Lord has done in reflection. May your day be filled with love and joy. Happy Birthday.
14. Your kind heart and brave soul is a blessing for with your little steps you make the world a better place. Blessings on your special day. Happy Birthday.
15. Today be the beginning of a new chapter in your prosperous life as you find more reasons to rejoice. Happy Birthday.
16. May every day of the new age give you reasons to celebrate with sunshine in the rain, laughter in the storms and strength in moments of weakness. Happy Birthday.
17. With a life that inspires and propels others to live which is enviable, you commit yourself into others. May you always find reasons to commit more in the new age. Happy Birthday, friend.
18. A look at your life is a proof that the love exists. May the Lords divine grace and blessings be upon you today now and for days to come. Happy Birthday.
Recommended Reading: Birthday Cake Delivery Kansas City Mo
A Birthday Blessing Message Happy Birthday Message With Bible Verses Lyrics
Your birthday is a reminder that God has given you one more year to bring about a change in yourself and in the lives of the people around you. God loves you and all He wants is for your good. He has a plan for you to prosper you and not to harm you to give you hope and a future.
On your birthday, I wish that your faith in God will become even stronger and that Gods love will keep you going.May you feel the Lords loving presence working in your life.
As you begin this awesome brand new chapter of your life, may the grace of God surround you and lift you up to greatness. And always remember to never lose your faith in God because He will never leave you or forsake you.
BIBLE VERSESListen, my son, accept what I say, and the years of your life will be many. I instruct you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hampered when you run, you will not stumble. Hold on to instruction, do not let it go guard it well, for it is your life. Proverbs 4:10-13
Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. Psalm 37: 4-6
11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.- Jeremiah 29:11
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAYER AND MESSAGE
Birthday Prayers For My Wife
Thank you, Father, for the gift of my wife. You are the giver of all good and perfect blessings, and Im amazed how You show Your love through her. Please help me to cherish such an amazing gift. Each day, circumstances and frustrations can easily steal the joy from ________. Please keep her from letting these challenges turn her focus from You, the author of her faith.
Give my wife the joy that Jesus had as He accomplished the Fathers will on earth. May she consider each struggle as a reason to find hope in You. When she feels tired, Lord, renew her strength. Surround her with friends who love You and will bear her burdens. Give her reason to feel refreshed by their encouragement. May she know that the joy of the Lord is the source of her strength. Protect her from growing tired of doing what Youve called her to do each day.
God, help ________ to grow first in her love for You. May she be increasingly in awe of Your power, beauty, and grace. May my wife know more each day about the depth and width of Your love and respond with increasing love of her own. Help her to love me through all my failures while I learn to love her as Christ loves the church. May we see each other as You see us, and may we enjoy fulfilling each others desires in our .
Don’t Miss: Gift Ideas For 30th Birthday Woman
Verses For A Friends Birthday
Psalm 139:13-14 For You formed my inward parts You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.
Proverbs 9:11 For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you.
Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Psalms 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
Psalm 23:1-3 The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
Philippians 1:3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
Bible Verses For Birthdays
On this page, you’ll find beautiful Bible verses for birthday cards. Use these encouraging scriptures and blessings to write a birthday card message to your Christian friends and family. Birthdays are special occasions and deserve a special message, while the Bible is filled with uplifting quotes and wise advice. What better way to celebrate a birthday than with a scripture and some positive thoughts from God.
Short Verses | Inspirational | Friend | Son/Daughter | Husband/Wife | Birthday Prayers
Recommended Reading: How To Plan A Birthday Party At Home For Adults