S To Planning A Party
Organizing your entertaining supplies and planning in advance will make the entire process much easier and smoother! Here is how
1. Get out your calendar
- Need a printable calendar? Here is a FREE PRINTABLE CALENDAR we made that matches our party planning checklist.
- Look through your calendar for upcoming birthdays and special events and pencil in a date for the big celebration. Establishing a date far enough in advance will give you ample time to plan
- Take note of any events that fall only a few weeks apart.
- If youve always wanted to host a certain type of party, such as a Derby Party, but have never had the chance to do so, this is a good time to set a date on your calendar.
2. Start searching for inspiration
- Knowing which parties you have planned for the upcoming year will also allow you to start brainstorming for party ideas.
- Magazines, blogs, and books all provide great inspiration for party decorations and recipes.
- Once you decide on a few decorations or centerpiece ideas for a party, you can begin to shop around for the items you will need.
3. Start Shopping in Advance
Y Planning Checklist Free Printable Party Planner
3 steps to hosting a fantastic party + a FREE party planning checklist!
Now that the holidays are over, you can sit back, relax and start planning your next party! We have some EASY party ideas weve shared over the years from the BEST adult party games, to a simple party invitation your kids will LOVE. But today I wanted to talk about the planning process of every gathering, big or small, and how you can save time, money and stress all at the same time!!
Y Planning 101 Made Simple
Our Totally Promotional staff each day helps birthday party planners create happy celebrations. We do it by offering unique items that fit everyones budget. And with nearly 30 years of party planning expertise under our belt, weve learned a few tricks:
- Create personalized items that can be used for the party and as guest favors! Suggested items include birthday party can coolers, cups, sunglasses, tote bags, pens and hand sanitizer.
- Customized birthday banners are as low as $20 each, minus delivery fees, and can serve as a welcome sign or fun photo background. You choose the colors and wording that fits your theme and well do the rest!
- Birthday T-shirts are a thing! We can print just about any design or text on high-quality T-shirts in colors every adult and child will love. Select from top brands such as Gildan®, Hanes® and Bella+Camvas®.
Also Check: Birthday Party Themes For Teens
Wedding Anniversary Party Planning Free Pdf Template Download
bluerentals.net | Just as a wedding is important so is its anniversary and everyone wishes for success in all they do. To make this party memorable and without any hitch proper prior planning is necessary. Download this PDF template today and begin the planning process missing out on nothing as the countdown begins to your wedding anniversary party.
Printable Birthday Party Checklist Day Before:
- Tidy up any areas requiring extra cleaning.
- Think about where guests will leave their coats and shoes.
- Make as much food in advance as you can.
- If anyone is assigned to pick up items for the party, call them for a reminder.
- Start your decorating. Set up an area designated for gifts. Set out a small table for the party favors.
- Start setting up activities for the party.
- Set out an area designated for trash and recycling.
- Check your printable birthday party checklist supplies list one more time to make sure you have everything you need.
Read Also: 16th Birthday Party Ideas For Girl
Printable Party Planning Checklist
This party planner checklist is a little more colorful than the rest.
Another birthday party planner. Please note that the actual checklist is the same on all planners and only the design changes.
Even though this is a kids birthday party checklist we are assuming that an adult is doing the planning so this checklist was designed for you and not for your child!
Chalkboard birthday party checklist
Feel free to change the party planner template to suit your needs. You can add additional bullet points before you print. If you want to start planning earlier or later then just adjust the dates.
What About My Party Planning Checklist At A Venue
Weve already mentioned some of the specifics of dealing with rental spaces in the party checklist above, but here are some more things to add to your list if youre working with a commercial event venue:
- Confirm what time your party crew will be allowed to enter the venue for set up. Note where deliveries can be made as well.
- Ask if there is a hard out time as part of your rental or if youll have the option to come and pick up left items the next day.
- Get the contact information for the venue manager in case of emergencies .
- Sort out the parking situation. Where is it? Is it free? If not, who will valet and collect money?
- If you need audio or visual equipment for slideshows or presentations, does the venue offer those tools?
- If the venue works with a list of preferred vendors, make sure you review their selection before finding your own .
- Consider using a party planning app or party planning website to organize everything.
You May Like: Birthday Cake Delivery Anaheim Ca
Shop Themed Decor Costumes Favors More
. OnePlans Free Event Planner. Decide On A Party Theme One of the first steps in any birthday party planning is to decide on a party theme. Start With OnePlan Today.
Your choice of birthday party theme will set the tone for the entire event. Choose Birthday Party Theme Make Birthday Party Budget Find a Birthday Party Venue Send Party Invitations Buy party decorations Order a birthday cake Select food and drinks Buy enough partyware Decorate the venue Get the party began. Birthday Party Planning Checklist starts planning from the six-week mark.
At this point you can start gathering all the things you need for the activities. Finally decide upon the day and time for the celebration. Re-clean the house as necessary especially bathrooms check on toilet paper clean linensTip.
Schedule an Event Now. Shop Our Selection Of Themed Party Supplies Free Ship On 69. Plan a Junior Mini GP or Junior Grand Prix Thats Authentic and Kids Will Love.
Grab your party hats and noisemakers. Ad All Your Party Needs In One Place. Talk to a few friends or other parents to have additional help for the party.
Put slips of paper in each serving piece naming what will go in the dish. It is the star attraction of any celebration. Delicious poke platter from Aloha Snacks.
How to use the party planning checklist. Compile a guest list that will appeal to the birthday person. Birthday Express has nearly 25 years in the birthday business and we know how to throw the party to end all parties.
4 8 Hours Before.
Printable Birthday Party Checklist
Planning a birthday party can be such a fun experience! There are a lot of little pieces that make up a successful birthday party. This free printable birthday party checklist can help you stay organized throughout the planning process.
Ill summarize all of the steps below. You can also print the free printable birthday party checklist so you can make notes while planning.
Don’t Miss: Banquet Rooms For Birthday Parties
General Birthday Party Planner Template
If you are trying to make everything on one paper, then use a general planner. It contains the basic party information such as the date, time, location and theme, and also includes a simple guest list, menu list and shopping list. This free printable birthday party planner will make sure everything is prepared to make a wonderful birthday party.
How To Download This Party Planner Printable
You can download this printable by clicking the download link under the image. This is a printable gift so please feel free to print out as many as you need for your personal use.
Tip! Ive noticed that the printable looks better when its first saved to your computer and then printed from there. That way you can choose the printer settings you like to have.
Don’t Miss: What Does Hollister Give You On Your Birthday
Your Party Planning Checklist
Whether its for a graduation or sales goal celebration, parties require the same event planning skills required to host any other type of group gathering. Depending on the size or complexity of your party, you may want to brush up on best practices or party planning articles to prepare yourself.
Next, youll want to draft your plan of attack. Luckily for you, weve already done most of the heavy lifting! Following a party planning list like the one below, youll be able to plan a party step by step without missing a single item, activity, or deadline.
And since birthday parties are in such high demand for the DIY party planning crowd, we thought itd be worth mentioning how to shop for them.
Free Printable Birthday Party Checklist
4 to 6 Weeks Before
Set date and time Choose and confirm a location Create a guest list Hire a photographer or designate someone to take photos Determine an RSVP date Make/order invitations or create an online version Send invitations Select/order tableware
3 to 4 Weeks Before Designate a special area for food and gifts Decide on décor items based on theme Order a customized birthday banner for entrance/photo booth Confirm a guest count Order customized favor, treat or tote bags for guests Rent a bouncy house, karaoke machine, etc., for children Plan music/entertainment, games and other activities Get prizes for game winners Rent tables, linens, dishes, if needed Gather ideas for a photo booth with props
2 Weeks Before Create a menu including birthday cake and take-home treats for guests Start a shopping list
Purchase all food and party supplies Ensure adequate parking, create signage if needed Designate a safe area for coats/purses
1 Day Before Clean house thoroughly or have the work scheduled Prepare any food that can be made ahead
Day of Party Fill guest treat bags with goodies Do last-minute cleaning Decorate! Set up tables for guests, food and drinks, gifts Create photo booth Get dressed and ready to party!
Also Check: The Countdown Kids Happy Birthday To You
Budget Birthday Party Ideas For Kids
Although we enjoy our family celebrations, our kids have also requested friend parties in the past. That can add a little more to the budget, but you can still have some affordable fun. Although there are a few variables, kids birthday parties generally follow a formula:
Venue + Activity + Refreshments + Guest list = Party
Sure, there may be a party theme with matching party decorations and party favors, but as long as youve got those four main components, youve got the foundation for a great party that any kid could love.
Weve designed a free printable party planning template to do some of the heavy lifting for your next event but lets do some budget-friendly brainstorming before you put your new event planning checklist to work:
Y Planning Checklist 1 Day Before:
Its almost time, keep going!
- Go grocery shopping. Or hire a TaskRabbit or grocery delivery service to do it for you.
- Pick up your bakery order. Youll probably be in a hurry when you do but try to remember to take a peek inside the boxes before you drive away to make sure everything is there and looks how you pictured it would.
- Prepare tip envelopes for party entertainers and staff. To give you an idea of how much is appropriate, childrens party entertainers usually expect $15-$20 in tips each while wedding vendors like chefs often see anywhere from $50 to $100 an event, on average.
- Place catering orders . The same applies to your fast food options like sandwiches or pizza. Again, double check the companies ordering rules beforehand.
- Prep your event space. If its at your home or a private residence, hire a maid or clean the party areas and restrooms yourself. If youre renting a space, double check your contract to see if youll be responsible for cleanliness at any point. Here are some cleaning tips to get your house party ready in an hour or less.
- Prep non-perishable food items.
Also Check: Birthday Present Delivery Same Day
What Does A Successful Party Look Like
Using a party planning checklist and creating an event timeline are just some of the many things you can do to make sure everything goes smoothly. Even if you dont have any experience with party planning, you can still throw a memorable get together.
At the end of the day, parties are all about bringing people together and having fun. Keeping this in mind throughout the process and using it as a compass as you make your major party planning decisions is a foolproof way to throw one of the best parties of all time.
Free Party Planning Templates:
Make use of party planning template for planning your parties, Party planning is a daunting task that can get tougher by the moment you start. As every party planner needs a careful attention to all. The details having a party planning template designed can be a big help. A party planner doesnt just have the right kind of details and sections to note down all. The important highlights but is also amazing. Help to always updated with the tasks done and the tasks pending. Therefore getting a Free Party Planning Templates Word is a big help when you are planning a big party ahead.
Don’t Miss: 13 Year Old Birthday Party
Y Planning Tips 1 Week Before:
A little running around now will save you unnecessary headaches the day before or of!
- Order baked goods. Cakes, cupcakes, or pies should be ordered now. Some bakeries will require more or less notice depending on your preferences and their schedule so be sure to triple check their ordering instructions ahead of time.
- Follow up on RSVPs. Then use event planning software to share your final guest list to your caterers, party helpers, or anyone else involved in the planning process.
- Create and begin sharing your party hashtag. Check out these event hashtag trends while youre at it.
How To Use The Birthday Party Planning Template
You May Like: Where To Have A 1 Year Old Birthday Party
What Is A Party Planning Checklist And How To Use One
The party planning checklist is like the master checklist when youre throwing a party. Its a simplified list with the main tasks and place to write your own to-dos or notes.
The best is to combine this list with the other party planning printables like the menu planner, the guest list template and the grocery shopping list. This party planning checklist has checkboxes for the following things:
- Date & time
You can also find the step-by-step instructions and helpful questions thatll guide you through all the things you need to plan and do when planning a party.
Y Planning Word Template Free Download
thinkaboutit.net | In order to have a well managed party, you need to plan for it early enough properly. Use this Word template professionally designed is best placed to help in managing security, supplies and all aspects of the party. List even the small issues like the napkin color and big ones like the time of the party.
Read Also: Old Forester Birthday Bourbon 2020
Next Steps: Grab The Other Helpful Party Planning Printables
When youre planning a party, youll need to think about so many things. Like the date, time, budget, location, theme, guest list, invitations, decorations, activities, music. well, its a long list!.
And thats why I created the party planning printable series called simplify your party planning.
I want to help you simplify your party planning, to stay organized, stress-free and on top of things and to throw an amazingly fun and succesful party!
The printables/articles in this series are:
- PART 1: Step-By-Step Guide to Plan a Successful Party + Printable Checklist
Birthday Party Planning Checklist
Or select the format you want and we convert it for you for free:
- This Document Has Been Certified by a Professional
- 100% customizable
- This is a digital download
- Language: English
Are you planning to organize a nice Birthday Party for your friends, family and/or colleagues? Download this Birthday Party Planning Checklist template now to make it unforgettable for the participants!Event topics to consider:
- Party food and drinks for the kids
- Snacks and drinks for the parents
- Birthday Cake, candles, and matches
- Party Packs
- Equipment hire
- Confirm booking a week prior to the party
Also Check: Birthday Cake Delivery Berlin Germany
This Free Birthday Party Planner As Keepsake Why Not
Well I guess some of you would like to document everything, including party planning, right? This free Birthday Planner is a keeper! I made sure that each page is loaded with fun, elegance and style so you can include it in your kids birthday photo album. Its a great idea for your kiddo to see how hard your worked planning for his birthday when hes all-grown, right?
I hope you can use this set of ultimate party planning printables, moms and dads! Have a great time planning for your kids birthday! Love, Shining Mom!