See Your Name In Lights At The El Capitan
If your little one dreams of Hollywood and wants to see their name in lights, you can make that happen! Simply reserve a time to have a personalized graphic featured on the world famous El Capitan Theatre marquee on Hollywood Boulevard. Package prices range from $25 for just a photo of the marquee, to $200 depending on the length of time youd like your message displayed. Drive by the theater to see it in person, and take the time for a photo op on the red carpet outside the Dolby Theater across the street, where the Academy Awards are held.
Take a harbor tour and cruise Marina del Rey’s harbor. Photo courtesy of Visit Marina del Rey
Where Is A Good Place To Host A Birthday Party In Los Angeles
Check out some of our suggestions:
- Casa Vertigo– If youre planning a large birthday party for many guests, the distinguished Casa Vertigo will be the perfect fit. Located on Oak Street in the very heart of Downtown LA, this historic site boasts a variety of flexible party spaces to choose from.
- The North End– Located on Yucca Street north of Hollywood Boulevard, this bar with speakeasy vibes and vintage interiors will be perfect for casual celebrations. Rent an intimate private booth or book the entire venue if youre expecting a larger group of guests.
- The Oaks Tavern – A cozy, laid-back neighborhood bar based in Sherman Oaks. Try the amazing selection of craft beers and great cocktails, play some pool, sing your heart out at Karaoke and have an unforgettable birthday party!
Birthday Party Venues Rental Guide
Los Angeles and its dizzying variety of venues take partying to a whole new level. No matter if youre throwing a party for adults, celebrating a sweet 16 or looking for a place to host a small kids birthday, youre in for a treat! Spoil yourself by choosing a location loved by the rich and famous, marvel at the citys panorama from a rooftop terrace or take your party outdoors and feel the breeze. And if you need some inspiration on how to throw the best birthday party on the planet, read on for our tips and ideas!
Recommended Reading: How To Play Happy Birthday On Saxophone
Before Buying A Plane Ticket There Are A Few Things To Consider:
- Do you want the birthday getaway to be a surprise?
- How big do you want to go when it comes to a destination?
- Can you convince the birthday guy or gal to get time off from work?
- Do you want to invite a huge group, or do you want the festivities to feel more intimate?
The trickiest part of planning a destination birthday party is the logistics and planning. But these are the types of celebrations that your friends will remember for a lifetime.
Indoor & Outdoor Birthday Party Venues In La & Oc
We all secretly hope for a perfect day when celebrating another trip around the sun. Maybe you envision an intimate outdoor patio for a smaller group of friends? Or maybe you plan on going all out by planning the birthday bash of the year? So when you find yourself searching birthday party venues near me,. Piovra Group is the best place to find and book your next birthday party venue in Los Angeles, CA. We have a wide selection of locations and packages to fit your needs! We offer indoor and outdoor birthday party venues in Los Angeles, CA.
With dozens of birthday party venues to choose from, we can make your day the most special one yet. To name a few – EDEN SUNSETis an outdoor birthday party venue that offers a central location in Los Angeles with a beautiful indoor and outdoor space complete with cabanas. OVATION is in the heart of Downtown Long Beach and boasts a magical atmosphere with custom lighting, in-house furniture, a large LED screen and a 40-foot stage perfectly design to host bands, DJs and live entertainment.. Or maybe indoor birthday party venues are your thing, and the industrial 2101 GALLERY in West LA is more your style, with modern-industrial design and a the opportunity to include exotic cars to the venue rental!
Recommended Reading: Things To Do In November For Birthday
Petty Cash Taqueria & Bar 7360 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles
If your birthday falls on a Taco Tuesday , Petty Cash Taqueria & Bar is where its at. While the mouthwatering food and cocktails are probably the star of this show, the restaurant also offers the perfect decor for a more laidback bash. Inside youll find graffiti-covered walls, high top tables, and industrial accents. As for size, its 3,700 square feet and can accommodate up to 30 guests. Oh, and if you dont want to do a full buyout, you can always book the communal picnic tables or bar separately.
Where To Have Your Birthday In Your 30s
16 great LA restaurants suitable for a birthday party in your 30s.
In your 20s, celebrating your birthday with your friends is usually the best night of the year. In your 30s, things get awkward. Some people are married, some people have kids, and pretty much everybody has a dog. You still want to go out and have a great time, but you have zero interest in guzzling lemon drops with a bunch of college kids. We suggest you focus on two things: great food, and an environment where you can get rowdy if you want to, but within reason. After all, youve got a dog to walk when you get home. Here are 16 places that will deliver on both fronts. Happy hangovers.
Also Check: Online Birthday Cake With Name
Let Us Do The Hard Work With A Hurricane Harbor La Birthday Party
Throwing a memorable birthday party doesnt have to be hard. Hurricane Harbor birthday parties are thrilling celebrations with easy execution and affordable deals.
Dont worry about coming up with messy crafts, elaborate games, or cooking a lavish buffet. Our award-winning water slides, family friendly rides, and delicious food mean that everyone in your group has something to look forward too!
City Market Social House
- City Market Social House is located in the trendy Downtown Los Angeles Fashion District
- A contemporary warehouse with raw indoor and outdoor spaces
- We love the flexibility and endless creative design opportunities that these spaces offer
- Boasts four event spaces, with capacities for 60 to 1,000 guests
City Market Social House
For unforgettable views of downtown LA and beyond
- Perched on top of the U.S. Bank Tower in downtown Los Angeles, OUE Skyspace LA offers 360-degree views of the LA skyline
- Reviewers are in awe of the sun-up to sun-down views, as well as the unique glass skyslide
- Two event spaces to choose from: The 70th Floor and the OUE Skypace LA Full Buy-Out, with capacities ranging from 120 to 800 people
OUE Skyspace LA
For a sophisticated event, whether intimate or lavish
- A modern hotel located in Downtown Los Angeles
- We love the intimate atmosphere of the Private Dining Room space
- Five spaces including the , Oviatt Reception, Private Dining Room, The District on the Bloc Bar, and the California Ballroom with capacities ranging from 10 to 1,500 people
Sheraton Grand Los Angeles
- Perch boasts an imaginativeFrench-inspired rooftop bistro with pleasing views of both downtown LA and the mountains
- Reviewers rave about the impressive 16th-floor rooftop and its delicious culinary delights
- See how this French Vintage Birthday Celebration beautifully used this space
- The Venue has four event spaces, with capacities ranging from 30 to 350 people
Recommended Reading: 50 Flowers For 50th Birthday
The Infusery 2332 E 8th St Los Angeles
If you love exposed bricks and beams, youll probably love The Infusery. Its an industrial, rustic space that feels a bit cozier than most warehouses and loft venues in the city. Located in the Arts District, the venue has a 30-foot wooden bar, patchwork rugs, and bistro lighting, so you wont have to go crazy with the decor rentals . As for space, it covers 3,200 square feet and can accommodate between 20 and 100 guests.
Ace Hotel Downtown La
For a hip and stylish hotel setting that offers a variety of spaces
- The Ace Hotel offers an ornate, vintage aesthetic in a historic building
- The Mezzaine Room is an ideal space for an intimate celebration
- We love its rustic setting that provides the perfect ambiance for mingling
- Six spaces are available, including their gorgeous rooftop pool and their restored 1920s theatre
Ace Hotel Downtown LA
Recommended Reading: Birthday Dinner Ideas For Daughter
Our Party Rental Service To You
Birthday Ideas For A Celebration In La
- Downtown Arts District
- price 2 of 4
Think of this as a Chuck E. Cheeses birthday party for grown-ups. Arts District hangout EightyTwo was one of the first barcade-style spots to hit L.A., and it remains one of our favorites thanks both its game selection and its drink menu . At any given time, youll find a rotating lineup of about 30 classic arcade cabinets and nearly two dozen decade-spanning pinball machines.
Don’t Miss: What To Do For My 15th Birthday
Santa Monica Pier Carousel Santa Monica
If your kids would rather spin and spin than hang with the marine biologists, a party just upstairs from the Aquarium can focus on another Santa Monica classic. The historic carousel remains open to the public during most parties, but the birthday crowd gets a private roped-off area and unlimited rides on the merry-go-round for up to 30 kids. For a little extra, each kid gets a token for an ice cream sundae at the Soda Jerks old-fashioned ice cream fountain that shares space with the Carousel.
A ride on the carousel followed by some ice cream makes for a great party. Photo courtesy of the Santa Monica Pier
The Houdini Estate 2400 Laurel Canyon Blvd Los Angeles
Lets start this list off strong with one of the most beautiful and unique birthday party venues in Los Angeles, The Houdini Estate. Its actually been around since the 1900s and has seen Harry Houdini work his magic IRL. The original mansion has been rebuilt after a fire in 1959, but its still got that vintage charm. Its got plenty of nooks and crannies to explore and there are even overnight guest suites if you and some of your partygoers want to stay the night! As for space, its large enough to host a whopping 600 guests, so its great for massive special events.
Read Also: Strawberry Themed Birthday Party Invitations
A Happy Birthday Isnt An Illusion At The Museum Of Illusion
Kids can step into a World of Illusions with 4 unique experiences: the Museum of Illusions, Giants House, Upside Down House, and Smash . This attraction is now open at 10% capacity, which means each group has each area to itself, giving your family the best pictures youll ever get here. If youre like my family, you havent taken as many great pictures of the kids in the last year this will give you dozens of amazing pictures all in one day. VIP entry includes a photographer that will snap shots of the whole family celebrating and posing together . Tickets start at $20 for kids and $30 for adults for just one attraction, or $35-$55 for admission to the three main areas. Children 5 and under are free.
Where Should I Have My Birthday Dinner In Los Angeles
Greater Los Angeles is home to many unique neighborhoods and cities. From the glamour of Hollywood to the gorgeous backdrops of Santa Monica, theres something for everyone in this dynamic coastal region.
Use PartySlates curated Venue Directory to find your milestone-birthday venue in LA. Click on the map to find venues in the neighborhood of your choice. You can also use the filter button to narrow your search by guest count, catering options, amenities, and more.
You May Like: Who Offers Free Birthday Meals
Lucky Strike Hollywood And Dtla
With locations Downtown at LA Live and on Hollywood Boulevard, Lucky Strike offers bowling parties with pizzazz. These bowling alleys are not that grimy spot on the corner with the vaguely disturbing shoes Lucky Strike has an atmosphere that is slightly chic, slightly retro, and loads of fun. The food is better than those old school bowling alleys, too.
Indoor skydiving makes for a birthday party they’ll never forget. Photo courtesy of iFly Hollywood
The Ebell Of Los Angeles
For an elegant birthday dinner in a space that empowers women
- The Ebell of Los Angeles is the longest-running womens club in the city and boasts a historic clubhouse, theater, salons, gardens, and dining spaces all with historic details for a photo worthy event
- Head to the Lounge and Art Salon for a dinner set against unique art works, intricately-engraved ceilings, ornate chandeliers, and dramatic Palladian windows
- The Special Event Team and Executive Chef, along with in-house mixologists, will ensure that the dining experience is the highlight of your milestone celebration
- Event spaces include the Lounge and Art Salon as well as the Dining Room and Garden, with accommodations for a bash with all of your friendsand their friends friends
The Ebell of Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California
Read Also: Good Restaurants To Celebrate Birthday
Cuddle With A Kitten: Visit The Catcafe Lounge
The CatCafe Lounge is open, at much reduced capacity. That means more cats per person! If your kids had been begging for a COVID cat adoption, but it wasnt the right time, give them an hour or more of cat cuddles. If you feel safer staying outside, the Catio is now opena fully enclosed outdoor space that’s safe for cats and humans alike. And if your kitten loving kid happens to fall in love, the cats here are available for adoption, which would make a pretty sweet gift for everyone. A 60-minute visit is $35 per person , or you can make it a private party for up to 4 guests, starting at $100 per hour.
An elephant trunk makes a fabulous slide. Or does it? Photo courtesy of the Museum of Illusion
Office Party 4514 N Figueroa St Los Angeles
Office Party is a minimalist and modern warehouse space that you can completely customize for your event. It boasts exposed wooden beams, glossy concrete floors, and a multi-level layout, giving your guests ample space to mix and mingle. Its 5,000 square feet and can fit up to 250 guests. Thanks to its size, its also a great choice for weddings, corporate events, and bar/bat mitzvahs. It also has a large outdoor event space that makes social distancing a little easier.
Read Also: See Birthdays On Facebook App
Th Birthday Party Games And Activities
If youre still looking for some inspiration on what to do during your birthday party, here are some more ideas:
- Host a movie night. This ones a classic. Its so simple but its so much fun. Pick a movie, invite your friends over and have a cozy night in. Or a fun night out! Why not rent one of our outdoor venues and organize a screening under the stars?
- Take a class/workshop. Pick something fun to do with your friends. Maybe a ceramics workshop or a dance class? Or what about a cooking lesson, where youll prepare a delicious feast under the guidelines of an experienced chef, and then youll get to eat all of your creations!
- Set up a photo booth. Get silly with some props and strike a pose! Lots of laughs guaranteed, plus youll end up with some great photos to remember the night by.
- Take a trip. How about a change of scenery? You don’t have to travel far. You could visit a neighborhood on the other side of the city that youve never been to and host your party there!
- Be a tourist in your own city. How long have you lived in Los Angeles? How much of the city have you actually seen? Take a day to be a tourist. Pick a TV-themed ride in Universal Studios, take a stroll through Griffith Park or visit the Getty Center!
Viceroy Lermitage Beverly Hills
For a secluded, elegant experience
- Located in a secluded spot, Viceroy LErmitage Beverly Hills offers luxurious private spaces to enjoy away from the hustle and bustle of Hollywood
- Treat guests to panoramic views of Beverly Hills on the Rooftop Terrace, or host and intimate cocktail gathering in the two-story glass Pavilion
- Enjoy the in-house catering and beverage services
- Offers seven spaces that are capable of accommodating 6 to 250 guests
Viceroy LErmitage Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills, California
You May Like: Birthday Gift Delivery For Him
Go Go Karting At K1 In Anaheim
For kids 48 or taller, a birthday party at K1 Speed is a one-of-a-kind experience. Kids can race head-to-head against family or friends in the 20hp electric karts. The birthday party race packages include medals, scorecards, podium celebrations, photos, and optional catering. Its one of the few traditional birthday party experiences available in the city, so if your child is a speed demon, this might be just the ticket. Parties start at $40 per person.
Scoot around the city and get a bunch of birthday honks. Photo courtesy of the Sunny Day Scoot